Drink package price rise

Still shows up as $57.82 for a cruise we have booked for September.

On the website it says $55. I went on planner and also come up at $55 plus 18%

Don't know what I'm doing wrong?

Are you selecting the Ultimate package, or the Premium? Ultimate is $55/day and Premium is $49/day. All packages subject to an 18% gratuity.

Here is link to the pdf w/ details: http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/beverage_packages.pdf

Edited by AtlantaCruiser72

On the website it says $55. I went on planner and also come up at $55 plus 18%

Don't know what I'm doing wrong?

Are you on the Australian website? The drink packages went up significantly a few months ago. I don't usually purchase it but had a look at the cost for my upcoming cruise and the ultimate is AUD$81.13 per day including grats. The premium isn't displayed at all, maybe they are doing some updates. Wait until after the weekend and check the website again.

Are you on the Australian website? The drink packages went up significantly a few months ago. I don't usually purchase it but had a look at the cost for my upcoming cruise and the ultimate is AUD$81.13 per day including grats. The premium isn't displayed at all, maybe they are doing some updates. Wait until after the weekend and check the website again.

Thanks. Yes on the Australian website.

Edited by nh2820

Still shows up as $57.82 for a cruise we have booked for September.

I just think that not only have they increased the price of the drinks but to also increase the service charge from 15 % to !8 % is a complete rip off and is done to compensate for their FREE drinks package on some of their offers that they are having to do to try an attract more people to book especially now they have all these Mega ships to fill but if they are not careful the all inclusive beach holidays will start to boom again. We too have booked in September but this will probably be the last with the American cruise lines back to P&O I think