Help, A Question About Sail & Sign Statements

Tutontow

My wife and her sister will be sharing a room. They are setting up separate sail and sign accounts with each of them using their own charge cards. At the end of the cruise will they each get a statement showing only their own charges or will they all be lumped together on one statement because they are in the same room?

My point is if they get one statement it will be a chore to review the statement for accuracy.

Thanks in advance.

They will receive separate bills.

Thank you for the fast reply. My wife is a retired CFO and she is one of those people who checks every line of the fine print etc and I am sure she will go over the S&S statement with a fine tooth comb.

Not necessarily. I had my roommates charges on my card once even though we each did everything separately. I would go to guest services a couple of days in and double check. We had to do the morning of debarkation and it was a bit of a pain.

Not necessarily. I had my roommates charges on my card once even though we each did everything separately. I would go to guest services a couple of days in and double check. We had to do the morning of debarkation and it was a bit of a pain.

I think I will check at the Kiosk after day two to make sure everything is okay. The sister lives in Texas and we are in Florida so if there is a problem after the fact it could be a pain. I know these two ladies very well and their S&S statements will be a mile long :)

Depends on how their accounts are set up

If they are on different cards or cash than each will get their own statement.

If they are on the same card then the statement will be listed, line by line, who paid for what.

When setting up the onboard account there is an option to include or exclude the others in the cabin.

If they are on the same card then the statement will be listed, line by line, who paid for what.

When setting up the onboard account there is an option to include or exclude the others in the cabin.

That explains it. My wife and I always use the same charge account and although we each have our own separate folio number on our S&S card we get one statement at the end of the cruise.

My wife's sister will definitely have her own charge account tied to her card.

Thank You

As I stated above, we did that and it was still messed up. Five minutes of checking could save aggravation.

Different cards will mean a separate folio for each and thus a separate statement. As someone already mentioned they have a number of the kiosks where you can check your account as often as you want.

Not correct. My wife and I had separate cards and different folio numbers. They were tied together and we got one bill. It all depends on how they are setup before you board when you do online checkin.

Perhaps you mean different credit cards?

Edited by dioxide45