dolphinarius or chankanaab park dolphin swim

mnjennfl

need help deciding which dolphin excursion is best for my group ages 12-60 in cozumel. Looking at dolphinarius or chankanaab park dolphin swim. appreciate comments on the differences between the two options.

I have done the Dolphin encounter and it was a lot of fun. And it includes your admission to enjoy Chankanaab Park for the day where you can see the manatees, sea lion show, enjoy the swim up pool, and there is snorkel area

need help deciding which dolphin excursion is best for my group ages 12-60 in cozumel. Looking at dolphinarius or chankanaab park dolphin swim. appreciate comments on the differences between the two options.

Take a look at a page like this:

http://swimwithdolphinsplayadelcarmen.blogspot.com/

and then decide if you want to do it at all. (or watch this movie: http://www.thecovemovie.com/ )

We have only done the dolphin swim at Chankanaab (twice) and loved it. The place is amazing and the park admission comes with your price of the swim. There's A LOT to do there and it's a National Park so a little different than the other place. I have 2 reviews with pictures listed in my signature line if you are interested in seeing Chankanaab. :)

We used Dolphin Discovery (Chankanaab) last week and had a wonderful time doing the royal dolphin swim. I was my cousin, her 6 year old daughter and myself. We were able to negotiate and get 3 photos and the CD for only $100. Only regret is that we didn't have more time to spend at the park!