Barbados overnight caribbean cruises

dallas16

Hi

What time is the all aboard on the second day in barbados and when is the muster drill held usually? We are looking to do an afternoon tea at the crane hotel and just wanted to make sure we could do this and get back to the ship in barbados before the all aboard time? We are on britannia 1st January cruise and we sail from barbados at 9pm I believe

We had an overnight in Barbados recently and went out to Tapas Barbados at Rockley Beach for a meal. We can definitely recommend it. It's right by the beach with only a narrow path between you and the sea. The menu is more than Tapas and a lady in the Tourist Info office in the terminal phoned and booked a table for us. Some of our friends went to The Boatyard the same evening and enjoyed themselves as well. It depends whether you want a noisy or a quiet meal.

Do they have a muster drill on the Friday and the Saturday. We fly out to join Britannia on the 2nd January (Sat) and sail that evening. Booked this onboard Azura last week whilst in Norway - got a good deal!!!! Does anyone know when the flight seats can be booked? Is it normally 9 weeks before. Really looking forward to going back to the Caribbean. Yipeeee.........................

On azura Feb 2015. Muster was at 6pm . Not sure about sail away I couldn't stay up

It was around 2000 hrs. if my memory is correct. We arrived on the Saturday and due to tiredness gave the open deck buffet a miss and dined in the restaurant. It was whilst dining that we slipped away.

Hi Dallas16

I have Horizons from our Feb cruise for Saturday evening sailing it says all on

Board for 6pm, muster was 6.30 ,last year muster was 8.30 pm but a real

To stay awake after a long day travelling from UK 😴

Hopefully that helps in your future plans

Sue