Singapore Hiltons

vantec

I have never been to Singapore: of the two Hiltons, which one has a better location and can anybody who has stayed at both of the Hiltons tell me which one they prefer. We intend to use Hilton points for our stay. Thank you for your advice!

I have never been to Singapore: of the two Hiltons, which one has a better location and can anybody who has stayed at both of the Hiltons tell me which one they prefer. We intend to use Hilton points for our stay. Thank you for your advice!

Stay at the one on Orchard Road...great location. We just returned from Singapore (pre-cruise) and stayed at the Royal Plaza on Scotts Road...this area is a great location.

Hmm....There is only 1 Hilton Singapore in Singapore. Its near Orchard road. The next closest Hilton is in Johor Malaysia....different country.

If you are talking about Conrad Centennial Singapore which is also under the Hilton chain. Its a better hotel than Hilton Singapore since it is newer.

Depending on what is your interest:

Conrad is better for sightseeing and going for the Marina Bay area (Flyer, Garden by the Bay, Bumboat, Singapore nighttime skyline).

Hilton Singapore is better for shopping as it is closer to the shopping district.

However, you can also take a taxi which is not expensive to the places that you want to go.

You can look at other post in this forum about Singapore. They covered most of the sightseeing activities.

Hmm....There is only 1 Hilton Singapore in Singapore. Its near Orchard road. The next closest Hilton is in Johor Malaysia....different country.

If you are talking about Conrad Centennial Singapore which is also under the Hilton chain. Its a better hotel than Hilton Singapore since it is newer.

Depending on what is your interest:

Conrad is better for sightseeing and going for the Marina Bay area (Flyer, Garden by the Bay, Bumboat, Singapore nighttime skyline).

Hilton Singapore is better for shopping as it is closer to the shopping district.

However, you can also take a taxi which is not expensive to the places that you want to go.

You can look at other post in this forum about Singapore. They covered most of the sightseeing activities.

Thank you for your reply - I was considering the Conrad a Hilton as we can use our points there.

Stay at the one on Orchard Road...great location. We just returned from Singapore (pre-cruise) and stayed at the Royal Plaza on Scotts Road...this area is a great location.

We also loved the Royal Plaza on Scotts. Great location and great price ($175 US per night).

We also loved the Royal Plaza on Scotts. Great location and great price ($175 US per night).

We intend to use Hilton points, that is why we are curious about the two Hiltons. Thank you for your response.

Beware if you are coming to Singapore in the month of Sep.

Most of the hotel price will shoot up due to F1 race.

Conrad will be especially expensive due to its location (able to view the race track).

I don't think you will be able to use your Hilton points during this time.

Beware if you are coming to Singapore in the month of Sep.

Most of the hotel price will shoot up due to F1 race.

Conrad will be especially expensive due to its location (able to view the race track).

I don't think you will be able to use your Hilton points during this time.

Thank you for that tip - I appreciate it so much!