Stopped getting threads for my roll call

Ga Dawg

I have been getting notified for almost two months every time there was a new post on my roll call by email. All of a sudden the notifications just stopped five days ago. Any suggestions to ensure I start getting them again? Thank you!

Edited by Ga Dawg

check your settings at the bottom of the roll call thread or under setting in USER CP to make sure the box is checked to get emails

Edited by LHT28

check your settings at the bottom of the roll call thread or under setting in USER CP to make sure the box is checked to get emails

Yep. If you're as ham-fisted as me - or if you've had cause to "restore" your computer - you can inadvertently have un-checked that box.

Bottom of that RollCall page, click on "subscribe to this thread" & on the resulting page, "notification type".

JB :)

I have been getting notified for almost two months every time there was a new post on my roll call by email. All of a sudden the notifications just stopped five days ago. Any suggestions to ensure I start getting them again? Thank you!

That happened to me for a CC thread. I simply subscribed again and made sure daily email was checked.