OBC and 2 cabins

I have tried to find the answer to this - but failed so apologies if I have missed it. I have purchased quite a bit of OBC to take advantage of RCI exchange rates :D. All of the obc is on one of our 2 rooms can I buy drinks packages for our adult girls who will be in a different cabin or do I need to put OBC onto their cabin to do this.

Also I plan to cash out any excess for future USA trips (at 1.67 to the £ how can I not!) - Can someone please go through how I do this - what is and how do I set up a cash account do I need to do this on line before travel - first Royal cruise.

Edited by fragilek

You can buy the packages for your daughters with your OBC. You do not have to transfer the credit. You can even set things up to have all of their on board charges linked to your account if you so choose.

Edited by Ocean Boy

I was able to buy my stepson and his friend a drink package using my seapass. I knew the CC they had on file had a low limit and mine does not.

We just went to one of the stands that were selling the packages when we first boarded and I signed...

I have tried to find the answer to this - but failed so apologies if I have missed it. I have purchased quite a bit of OBC to take advantage of RCI exchange rates :D. All of the obc is on one of our 2 rooms can I buy drinks packages for our adult girls who will be in a different cabin or do I need to put OBC onto their cabin to do this.

Also I plan to cash out any excess for future USA trips (at 1.67 to the £ how can I not!) - Can someone please go through how I do this - what is and how do I set up a cash account do I need to do this on line before travel - first Royal cruise.

Curious where you are getting 1.67 to £ at the moment. Or was that what you bought oBC at?

At that rate I could do with some:D

Curious where you are getting 1.67 to £ at the moment. Or was that what you bought oBC at?

At that rate I could do with some:D

That is the rate gifts and more are selling the dollar at now.I bought some more yesterday. I plan to continue to load up my OBC as long as I am getting this rate and then cash out any left ;)