A question for you!

pls5286

I have a question. We are traveling on birth certificates and drivers license. His address on his DL has not been changed. There is not really enough time to get the hard copy before we leave, it will cut it close. I am traveling in my maiden name because I know I wont have mine changed yet.

I think the biggest problem for you will be if you are listed in the ship manifest under your married name "Mary Smith", and your license shows your maiden name "Mary Jones". If that's the case, bring a copy of your marriage certificate with you.

I have a question. We are traveling on birth certificates and drivers license. His address on his DL has not been changed. There is not really enough time to get the hard copy before we leave, it will cut it close. I am traveling in my maiden name because I know I wont have mine changed yet.

They really do not care about addresses. They care that names on the booking match a VALID ID. If the ID is valid, that's all that matters.

I think the biggest problem for you will be if you are listed in the ship manifest under your married name "Mary Smith", and your license shows your maiden name "Mary Jones". If that's the case, bring a copy of your marriage certificate with you.

I think she already said she is traveling under her maiden name.

And, as others have said, just adding that address does not matter. - Assuming it is a U.S. address.

to the Original Poster - pretty much everything posted is a question. Try to make the subject more descriptive in future posts.

Edited by garycarla

My wife travels with her Maiden name still because her passport shows that still. There are no issues as we simply book the cruise under that name. As long as your are booked under your maiden name you are good to go. They do not look at address at all so that is not a problem. If you are booked under your married name make sure you have a marriage certificate. Enjoy your trip.

6&8

Edited by sixesandeights

So, what is your question?