Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

Yes for every order on AARP you will get 1000 points back, and the $100 cards will be back before the months end so subscribe to this thread and someone will post when they become avail again! Saving 10% is just awesome and in this case way too easy!!!

HAPPY CRUISING!!

Good grief! How have I missed that? Where is the code found? I never saw one, but I never looked.

Good grief! How have I missed that? Where is the code found? I never saw one, but I never looked.

In the envelope with your card(s) you will find what looks like a "flyer". It isn't an ad, but has a promotion code on it.

Unfortunately, I didn't really look at it the first couple of orders, and didn't use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the envelope with your card(s) you will find what looks like a "flyer". It isn't an ad, but has a promotion code on it.

Unfortunately, I didn't really look at it the first couple of orders, and didn't use it.

Same here. I threw it out a few times. Look at the emails from AARP too. There's usually a promo code for some extra points at the bottom.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Same here. I threw it out a few times. Look at the emails from AARP too. There's usually a promo code for some extra points at the bottom.

Had my first one of those yesterday...

Make sure you are on the page that has your account information.

If you are on the page where you can choose to "Earn Points" or "Redeem Points", click on "Redeem Points".

2a661ea82f59e94441a705f027f213f9.jpg

On the next page, look for the box at the top of the page. It may be covered by a message that says "You Have Been Entered in a Sweepstakes". Click on "Remind me Later" and the box for the promo code will be there.

3eee19b614484faa5c81eca2f0348bee.jpg

Thanks Rod...Done

Just to update on card status. On 11/13/15 I ordered a $100 card that I didn't need but couldn't resist buying because they were up so long. Today the USPS delivered the card no signature needed. Bonus flier was in the envelope.

I just recently joined aarp, so I am new at this. If I buy the gift cards and use them to pay off my balance for my cruise, if something happens that we do not go on the cruise (I have insurance) will I get cash back for the cancellation? Just wondering how this works with gift cards. Thanks for any help.

Perhaps if you have to wind up filing a claim with your insurance you would get a check back, but anything paid for with a gift card that is refunded by Carnival will result in a gift card back. That has been my experience and what I have seen reported here. If you cancel an early saver booking, you wouldn't get anything back but rather a credit depending on when you cancel.

Just to update on card status. On 11/13/15 I ordered a $100 card that I didn't need but couldn't resist buying because they were up so long. Today the USPS delivered the card no signature needed. Bonus flier was in the envelope.

I ordered 3 cards on 11/11 and still have not received them. I called them yesterday, and the said they were shipped USPS on 11/13 from Ohio (to Florida). They told me if I hadn't received them by 11/25 to call them back. Sure hope they get here by then!

Has anyone not received the cards as ordered? If so, what resolution was given?

I ordered 3 cards on 11/11 and still have not received them. I called them yesterday, and the said they were shipped USPS on 11/13 from Ohio (to Florida). They told me if I hadn't received them by 11/25 to call them back. Sure hope they get here by then!

Has anyone not received the cards as ordered? If so, what resolution was given?

I haven't had this happen to me but I would guess they'd cancel the cards they originally sent out and resend cards to you.

Gift cards now available 10% off thru AARP! Get them before they're gone! $100 & $500 available. Just purchased 2 today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And both kinds are still available! Seems like they are getting a bit easier to get these days.

For some reason it kept telling me I didn't have enough points for a $500 card so I put 5 $100 cards in my cart and it let me do it that way. Same amount of points, same price. Kinda silly.

thanks. The first two are long gone, but I will be watching for the one in this next mailing.