Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

Just order 4 of them!! Now how do I pay off my balance for the cruise? Do I call Carnival once I receive them?

Carnival.com as if you were paying with a cc but use the gcs instead

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Bought 3 for my dad, thanks! I need 2 more for myself but will hold out for a eBay flash sale.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Is there a forum for that ? Id like to get on that too.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

DebbieMo what is an eBay flash sale? How do you know what will be on sale and are they s good price?

Candie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes eBay offers a coupon code. For ex: recently we had $20 off $100+ & $15 off $75+ (I bought $100, paid $85). You can purchase a carnival gift card for the amount and you get the discount. You do need to pay with PayPal for the discount. See here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2332052

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Those flash sales are a slightly better deal. But you can only get one or two $100 or $75 cards and I know I have a helluva time getting it to work. I have paid for everything with gift cards. Just working on obc now! I feel like an addict chasing them down!! Lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Debbie,

How do you find out there is a discount code available on Ebay? I am a member for over 10 years and never received email from them. Is there some where in particular I can look to see if they are offering a coupon code?

Candie

Debbie,

How do you find out there is a discount code available on Ebay? I am a member for over 10 years and never received email from them. Is there some where in particular I can look to see if they are offering a coupon code?

Candie

Im not sure exactly, I get periodic emails but never the coupon codes. I'm not sure if you have to sign up for the daily deals to get it. I believe someone posted they saw it on slickdeals. If I find out I'll post.

Edited by DebbieMo

I looked on the net and came up with 20 different coupon codes from $10 to $20 off but not one of the codes were good either expired or no good. I will just look at my code sites and keep trying. I can get Celebrity and Princess so $20 off a $100 card us great. Thanks for all the info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I ordered a $500 Carnival card too; problem is the remaining 3 cruises I have booked for this year and the ones I am considering during the first 4 months of next year are all either Royal Caribbean or Princess.

I guess I am starting to develop some lemming characteristics after all.:eek: