Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

$100 cards are still available! I got one. My cruise is paid in full and 6 months away, but I decided to go ahead and try to get at least one a month to save toward a future cruise.

You can use them to fund your S&S account as well ;)

Umm, it's 6:05 Eastern and there are still some to be had!

As of 3:45 Central time on 5/6/16 the $100 cards are sold out on AARP. HOWEVER, Allstate Rewards still has them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Umm, it's 6:05 Eastern and there are still some to be had!

Allstate is sold out now! Does anyone know how often these 3 companies offer the gift cards, I have 2 cruises booked and would really like to take advantage of the discounted cards! TIA

Allstate is sold out now! Does anyone know how often these 3 companies offer the gift cards, I have 2 cruises booked and would really like to take advantage of the discounted cards! TIA

It seems to be hit or miss. You have to check daily....early morning and late at night are good times to check.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Allstate is sold out now! �� Does anyone know how often these 3 companies offer the gift cards, I have 2 cruises booked and would really like to take advantage of the discounted cards! TIA

Allstate? News to me. I'll have to search for that.

Do you know when these will be available again?

No set time, you just have to keep checking and subscribe to this thread since someone usually posts here when they are available.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Allstate? News to me. I'll have to search for that.

I signed up for the Drivewise, but they are sold out as of right now. It seems I am always late. But I will check daily now. Does anyone know how long it takes for them to come in, once ordered?

How do we subscribe to this thread? just by commenting on it? I am now getting emails every time someone comments, but I would hate to miss it if someone started a new conversation on it.

I use Tapatalk app on my smartphone. As soon as I comment on a thread, I'm subscribed to it. For me, using that app is alot better than a ton of email notifications. Especially when the majority of comments are NOT saying "the cards are available now." People should read previous questions and replies to cut down on some of the same stuff being asked and answered. Most folks really just want to know when the cards are available.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I bought five of the $500 gift cards from the AARP promotion through Rewards for Good. Took about 5 business days to receive. Because of the value they sent me an email and I had to call and confirm the order. Signature required for over $500 too. UPS was the delivery service for mine.

Totally random as to when they are available. Sometimes just the $100 cards, sometimes just the $500 cards, and sometimes both are available. The ones I've noticed usually sell out within a day.

Edited by M&T ReadyToCruiseAgain

I ordered on the 29 Ty of April. There was a slight delay as they had to contact me to verify the purchase due to the amount

Thanks for the response, it helps to know if I'll have time to order if and when they off er them again!

I bought five of the $500 gift cards from the AARP promotion through Rewards for Good. Took about 5 business days to receive. Because of the value they sent me an email and I had to call and confirm the order. Signature required for over $500 too. UPS was the delivery service for mine.

Totally random as to when they are available. Sometimes just the $100 cards, sometimes just the $500 cards, and sometimes both are available. The ones I've noticed usually sell out within a day.

Thanks for the response, it helps to know if I'll have time to order if and when they off er them again!

If I order on a Thrs (end of week), they seem to ship out the following Monday (if they have contacted me the first time, subsequently they did not...just sent the tracking email)....then they will arrive by THRS...so a week exactly. All of mine have been over the aggregate $500 and I signed for all UPS except one package, which somehow as sent regular mail.