Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

Carnival Gift Cards are finally back up. Grabbed a few more!

Thanks for the heads up!!!! I signed up and clicked a few things and ended up with over 8,000 points lol. Purchased a $500 gift card. How long does it take to receive the card? My final payment is due on May 7th and want to use it for that

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the heads up!!!! I signed up and clicked a few things and ended up with over 8,000 points lol. Purchased a $500 gift card. How long does it take to receive the card? My final payment is due on May 7th and want to use it for that

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Takes about a week on average and up to about 12-14 days at the most so you should be good.

Let's see how long it takes for these to sell out. Been over 2 weeks since they had them.

What size envelopes do the $100 cards come in if you buy three or four cards in one order? Do they all come in one envelope or individual envelopes?

I live in an apartment so I have a small locked mailbox. It is vertical and about the size of a small PO box, but it doesn't have an always open end like a PO box. I am wondering if the envelope will fit.

What size envelopes do the $100 cards come in if you buy three or four cards in one order? Do they all come in one envelope or individual envelopes?

I live in an apartment so I have a small locked mailbox. It is vertical and about the size of a small PO box, but it doesn't have an always open end like a PO box. I am wondering if the envelope will fit.

Just a regular #10 envelope. They should all be together so it should fit just fine.

WOO HOO. Just bought 2 more $100 gift cards. Gotta love making $20 for doing absolutely nothing!!

Get them while they last!!

I can't figure out how to do it. I clicked gift card and a page with deals shows, no Carnival cards. Went to see all cards and no Carnival. How do you do this?

Edited by crusinpsychRN

I just grabbed 2 to get us started. :D Plan on more in the future since we have plenty of time.

I can't figure out how to do it. I clicked gift card and a page with deals shows, no Carnival cards. Went to see all cards and no Carnival. How do you do this?

From the aarp.org site, click on the Rewards for Good link in the header bar (your points will show in this link if you've already logged in). On the next page, click on Redeem My Points (near the top of the page under Get Started). This will take you to the rewards site. Click on the Gift Cards tab at the top, then Travel in the left sidebar, then Carnival (2), again in the left sidebar.

If they are all sold out, Carnival won't even appear in the sidebar. Right now the $500 cards are sold out, but you won't see that until you click on Carnival (2).

I just grabbed 2 to get us started. :D Plan on more in the future since we have plenty of time.

From the aarp.org site, click on the Rewards for Good link in the header bar (your points will show in this link if you've already logged in). On the next page, click on Redeem My Points (near the top of the page under Get Started). This will take you to the rewards site. Click on the Gift Cards tab at the top, then Travel in the left sidebar, then Carnival (2), again in the left sidebar.

If they are all sold out, Carnival won't even appear in the sidebar. Right now the $500 cards are sold out, but you won't see that until you click on Carnival (2).

Thank goodness--such good help!

Is buying 5 $100 the same deal as 1 $500 or is the discount better on $500?

Edited by crusinpsychRN

Do you have to be a member?

You have to register to the AARP website, but you do not have to be an actual member of AARP. To register to the site is free and only requires your name, DOB, and email.

Earning points is easy. I just registered a couple weeks ago and was already up to almost 9,000 points (before I used 2,000 today) and I've barely done anything. You get 50 pts. just for logging in every day, you can earn points by taking different health & wellness quizzes, and you can sign up for their email newsletters. Some of them include promotional codes to enter that give you a lot of points. For instance, an email today gave me 300. If you have a FitBit, you can link it to your AARP account and earn points by reaching milestones.

Edited by Organized Chaos