"LIVE" - Jewel of the Seas - 16 May 2015 - Royal returns to the West Coast

Looks like you are having a wonderful time. Sailing under the bridge would be very exciting.

Does the sun ever shine in CA? LOL

It looks kinda cool since you have jackets and long sleeves on most of the time. Is this normal for this time of year? Will it be cool in October?

Looks like you are having a wonderful time. Sailing under the bridge would be very exciting.

Does the sun ever shine in CA? LOL

It looks kinda cool since you have jackets and long sleeves on most of the time. Is this normal for this time of year? Will it be cool in October?

I take it you have never been to San Francisco. As Mark Twain said the coldest winter he ever spent was a summer in San Francisco. [emoji14]

Plan accordingly.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

52327b2157034a297ce23482d4f7bc27.jpg

Awwww....the number of sea lions has greatly diminished since I was last there on Mariner :( Did the Captain blow the ships horn when you all went under the Golden Gate Bridge? Capt. Johnny did several times on our Mariner cruise. Everyone cheered..both on the bridge & on the ship:D Wonderful memories.

Have fun today in San Fran!!!

Judy (it is storming, hailing & flooding in areas here in Las Vegas today...even snowing up on our mountains, in May!!:eek:)

I take it you have never been to San Francisco. As Mark Twain said the coldest winter he ever spent was a summer in San Francisco. [emoji14]

Plan accordingly.

Funny .... no I have never been to CA (only the airport in San Diego on return cruise from HI).

I googled San Francisco weather and was quite surprised but they did fleet week was in October. I looked it up and it starts 10/06 so we will be there the first day of Fleet Week. How Exciting!!!

Hey Bill!

Totally forgot that you were getting on the day we got off. Hope you are enjoying "our" ship. We had a ball for the last three weeks! Just love the Jewel. The crew did a fabulous job last cruise with over 70% Crown and Anchor members on board and 44 Pinnacles. That was challenging for them' date=' to say the least. They've still got their hands full.

Y'all have fun. I will try to keep up. We fly home tomorrow..[/size']

Jane: Can we expect a Jewel review of you latest trip once you get home, I have been wondering were you were and when you were going to sail again. :D

Jane: Can we expect a Jewel review of you latest trip once you get home, I have been wondering were you were and when you were going to sail again. :D

hey! Yes....I hope to do that. Maybe will start towards the week-end. We're still in CA right now.

Great, thanks for posting! I'm on Jewel for the 5/29 cruise, really looking forward to it!

Thanks. On the at sea day I will try to get more pictures of the ship.