Liberty cabin 6336

Wife and I are on Liberty June 18 from Bayonne and Have never had the opportunity before to leave there.

Also is there a lot of elevator noise by cabin 6336 ?

Bill

We've had hump staterooms many times and never hear noise from the elevator. You are separated from the elevator lobby by a wall. The opening to the lobby is nearer to 6342.

Our whole family will be sailing on Liberty then too. We range in age from 4 to 79 and we'll be celebrating our 53rd wedding anniversary. What is there for us all to do that doesn't involve drinking alcohol? :eek:

Barbershop

Our whole family will be sailing on Liberty then too. We range in age from 4 to 79 and we'll be celebrating our 53rd wedding anniversary. What is there for us all to do that doesn't involve drinking alcohol? :eek:

Barbershop

Here is your roll call, check out what others on your cruise are doing:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2040369

Enjoy the Liberty -- she's one of my fav's. I've been in 7338 and 7638 and will always book either one if get the chance to sail on her again. Absolutely the best location! Even though you are one cabin over and one deck down -- Great Choice!

There is a wall between and have found on both cruises, I haven't heard any noise from the elevators / stairs / centrum. Even hallway noise was minimal.

Enjoy your cruise and your cabin!:)

Barbershop

Both on the ship and the island there's tons to do that doesn't involve alcohol.

You can search the forums for the Cruise Compass's to see lists of activities on the ship.

I was on the hump on deck 6. I only heard some people walking by during the day but it was quiet at night. I actually had a worse time with the balcony dividers ferociously rattling in the wind. I'm not sure if the hump balconies had worse wind because they stuck out. Be prepared to fold up some compasses and stick them in the cracks. I got the idea after spotting one stuffed in there from someone before me. That helped tremendously. I slept much better after that.