I Am So Bad - Just Booked Century 6/5/2004!

tuggers

No, what is good is happy hour $500 pp inside, $600 pp obstructed view, $850 cc. Those were pretty good, but alas, just like at a bar at 7pm, happy hour is over. Bummer! I think I'll have a Limon' Martini. IT'S 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE!!

Until the Zenith! Second X Cruise In Two Months!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;4;11;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Gail,

I agree also.............Why don't you come cruise with us sometime next year?

Barb

Cute_dolphin.gif

God Bless the USA and those who are fighting for freedom!

Soverign of the Seas 10/00

Monarch of the Seas 10/01

Celebrity/Century 10/02

Celebrity/Century 11/03

Celebrity/Zenith 4/04

Navigator of the Seas 11/04

seashell if you are on line X just called me to tell me a courtesy hold they had on an inside cabin was up. I think because I had to pull some strings to get a cabin there was a mixup and one cabin got held just so I'd be sure to have one and then they found me one I liked better. The first one was never released. So if you are still looking I know there is an inside available NOW! If you hurry! Come on, we need some more fun people!

You are fun, right? <bg>

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;4;11;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

hisfirstm8,

I'd love to! Why don't we start a thread and see who we can interest in a reunion. Can you really get a better deal if you do 8 cabins or more? Will they allow us to do that on here? I've never booked with a group. And I've got the guy who gives us cash off the best deal we get with X, remember. So that helps, too!

I will start a Jax Pax thread and see what happens......

Barb

Cute_dolphin.gif

God Bless the USA and those who are fighting for freedom!

Soverign of the Seas 10/00

Monarch of the Seas 10/01

Celebrity/Century 10/02

Celebrity/Century 11/03

Celebrity/Zenith 4/04

Navigator of the Seas 11/04

Hi All,

I just got on-line and thank you for your suggestions. I'm trying to persuade my friend from California to sail with me on 6/5, so the good prices my sway her! If I do decide to sail, I will let you all know, and hopefully we can meet. (Yes, Tugger, I am fun...especially on a cruise!)

I cruised the same week last year (the adult cruise), and had a blast. Keep your fingers crossed that I can convince my friend and get a last minute cabin.

Seashell, might I point out that if your friend doesn't make make up his/her mind like RIGHT NOW the cost of the flight will take away all the savings on the cheap cabin!

Can you believe I got my documents today! Just paid for it Tuesday! but they really must be using up some old stuff because the Captains Club page said if I wasn't a member I could join for $35!

tuggers,

Naturally, I had to look at ours. Our Captain's Club page also mentions joining for $35, but it has the Founder's Classic listed and that didn't come about until they did away with the fee to join. Strange.

See you in 8 days.

seashell did your friend ever make up her mind? Are you sailing with us? Too bad you just didn't take the Happy Hour single rate for yourself. I think there are several single women just in our group and there are bound to be other singles onboard so you would not have been alone. I travel solo all the time and it's great!

Going on CENTURY! Third X Cruise In Four Months!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;6;5;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Hi Gailicon_smile.gif

-----------------------------------------------

quote:

"I travel solo all the time and it's great!"

-----------------------------------------------

Oh girl....you are preaching to the choir with that statement icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Horizon will be the first time in 5 cruises I will be sharing a cabin! Cruise_girl_too and I are doing Bermuda together!....it will be a new experience for me....I am really excited though icon_smile.gif the price was so good!!!

Next up...HORIZON Sept 18th to Bermuda!

See My Century and Mercury Pictures at:

http://community.webshots.com/user/lovescruising

Tuggers,

I appreciate your help! I think in the future I would consider sailing solo, especially after hearing about all the nice people on these boards who do so.

I have decided to just go to Fort Lauderdale the following week for a few days. My friend, Jill, has a business trip there, so we will just hang out for a 4 day weekend this time.

I willd definitely consult the boards if I do decide to sail, especially solo, so I can get to meet all of you one day.

Happy Sailing!!!

seashell,

Sorry you won't be sailing with us but glad you are getting a vacation and will be seeing your friend. My best friend also lives on the west coast so I know how hard it is to get together.

When you get ready to sail, solo or otherwise, check here first. It's a great group!

Going on CENTURY! Third X Cruise In Four Months!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;6;5;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Archived