Suite Guarantee ?

This is what is stated when I click on Deluxe/Suites Category:

Deluxe Stateroom Guarantee

With this selection, you are guaranteed to receive a stateroom within a selected category, anywhere on the ship. Room assignments may be determined at any time after your reservation has been completed and paid in full up to the day of sailing.

DECKPLAN CODES: W

Why choose a Guarantee Stateroom?

SO.... my question is, if only Jr. Suites and one Owners are listed as available, then would this likely be one of the cabins I would be assigned to. I have never booked a guarantee before so I have no clue as to how it works. Just want to make sure that I wont be given anything lower that Jr. Suite.

This is what is stated when I click on Deluxe/Suites Category:

Deluxe Stateroom Guarantee

With this selection, you are guaranteed to receive a stateroom within a selected category, anywhere on the ship. Room assignments may be determined at any time after your reservation has been completed and paid in full up to the day of sailing.

DECKPLAN CODES: W

Why choose a Guarantee Stateroom?

SO.... my question is, if only Jr. Suites and one Owners are listed as available, then would this likely be one of the cabins I would be assigned to. I have never booked a guarantee before so I have no clue as to how it works. Just want to make sure that I wont be given anything lower that Jr. Suite.

Correct, a "W" category is at least a Junior Suite.

you will get a JS at minimum.

This is a great option...we once booked this and ended up with a GS...I would take the gamble...JS is actually my favorite catagory and the one we usually always book. Enjoy and good luck...you never know :)

I was actually asking for my Dad because he and my stepmom had a E3 booked for their TA coming up in Sept. She called last night and got the Guarantee for only $530 more than the E3.

Dad said I made his day.

So thanks for the suggestions everyone. Let's hope he gets one in a good location.

Oh the Suite guarantee is gone this morning.

Edited by SAS21