Alcoholic Drink Menu/Pricing

suep

I know I've seen this posted already, but I am unable to locate it. I'm looking for the drink menus that are available for Princess cruises, along with the pricing for these drinks. We'll be cruising on the Sapphire.

Thanks....

And just to confirm....am I correct in understanding that if a bottle of liquor is purchased from the ship's store, we would not be able to bring it back to the room and consume it; the ship would hold it until we got back to the port of origin.

The pricing for the packages for bon voyage gifts...can those be ordered while on ship, or only before the cruise?

Thanks again

I think the drinks were reasonable for a cruise. Especially the "drinks of the day"

Example from Princess Patter in Sept: Shooter of the Day $3.25, Martini of the day $4.00, jamaican blue mountain (coffee drink With Tia Maria) $3.25, Glacier Baileys (hot chocolate and Baileys) $3.25. Not too bad.

Thanks for providing the drink menus. I'm surprised how (relatively!) cheap the sodas are at $1 per fountain drink and $1.50 per can. My question: are they that price all over the ship? If so, I assume then that unless I/we drink more than 4-5 sodas per day (fountain) its not really worth getting the soda card/sticker given their new higher prices ($3.95 per day plus 15%)!! Is this right?

32.00 for a soda card for one week is very cheap considering what other cruise lines are getting for the same exact thing. Both carnival and Royals cards are sold for over 45.00 bucks each for a 7 day cruise.

On Princess youwill need to drink 18 cups of soda for the 7 days.. or 3-4 cups a day.

I think for some people the soda card is great deal, for instance me, I ordered bottle of vodka from the send a gift for 22 dollars, then will get my mix with soda card, lot cheaper than 3.50 -5 dollars for one single drink!! that can get a little expensive

Archived