UDP, Cagney's and Christmas

vicocala

Yes, that will probably be a good plan. The problem is, no one can tell you what is really happening at Cagney's and whether the UDP would be honored for Cagney's in December. Who knows anything at this point? It's all speculation right now.

It does seem, though, if you only want to eat in the specialies three nights that buying the UDP is not worth it AND having the UDP will not guarantee you anything really.

Also, what we found is that once on board even though you might be unable to secure a reservation at your desired time, you usually can just show up when you want to eat and have no problem getting a table (with just a few exceptions). So, even if you want to change your mind about a time to eat, you probably can cancel your reservation and go when you'd prefer (once you have more information about how you are spending your time).

Have a wonderful cruise in June!!!!!

Thanks for the best wishes. I guess I have not been clear though in my posts. I am going to go three times on the June cruise. If I get the UDP for December and March I would plan on using it every night and will make reservations online before cruising.

It makes sense to try out the specialties this cruise and then make the decision. Who knows? I may end up liking the MDR over the specialties, but I doubt it. :)

Thanks for the best wishes. I guess I have not been clear though in my posts. I am going to go three times on the June cruise. If I get the UDP for December and March I would plan on using it every night and will make reservations online before cruising.

It makes sense to try out the specialties this cruise and then make the decision. Who knows? I may end up liking the MDR over the specialties, but I doubt it. :)

You might, or sometimes the other free options (buffet, O'Sheehan's, Asian) might be right for dinner. We found that by the last few days of any cruise we just aren't that hungry anymore. How can anyone just be tired of eating?.... :)