Legend Of The Seas- Interesting Itinerary Date

I noticed on the Royal site that Legend has a repo this year from Hawaii to Sydney in May/June, which is out of season for this itinerary.

Anyone know if this is to be a regular thing?

Also, can't see any cruise getting her to Hawaii as she ends up in Hong Kong 8 May, then next thing 24 May she is departing Honolulu.

Interesting!

I noticed on the Royal site that Legend has a repo this year from Hawaii to Sydney in May/June, which is out of season for this itinerary.

Anyone know if this is to be a regular thing?

Also, can't see any cruise getting her to Hawaii as she ends up in Hong Kong 8 May, then next thing 24 May she is departing Honolulu.

Interesting!

Only one cabin left RFS just a mere $22.000:eek:

Think you have the years mixed up ;-)

Next year she sails Brisbane to Hong Kong, arriving there 8 May i.e. 2016.

This year she is coming from the US, with a cruise leaving Ensenada 14 May, getting to Honolulu 24 May.

As for the future, this was the initial relocation (and after initial schedules) so is quite possibly a one off. If she sustains the market in BNE, next year's deployment is likely to be a more standard timing out of Asia.

Not long left to find out!

Spotted the Legend in Carbo San Lucas on May 11th( same day we were there on the Celebrity Infinity) and she was heading to San Diego before going to Hawaii and then onto Sydney June 11th and then up to Singapore and cruising between Singapore and Hong Kong (with a couple of trips to Fremantle) until December when she heads to Brisbane to homeport there until April 2016 and I think then back to Asia for our Winter (2016) and back to Brisbane for 2016 /2017 Summer .

Spotted the Legend in Carbo San Lucas on May 11th( same day we were there on the Celebrity Infinity) and she was heading to San Diego before going to Hawaii and then onto Sydney June 11th and then up to Singapore and cruising between Singapore and Hong Kong (with a couple of trips to Fremantle) until December when she heads to Brisbane to homeport there until April 2016 and I think then back to Asia for our Winter (2016) and back to Brisbane for 2016 /2017 Summer .

Hi Graham.

How was Celebrity Infinity?

We are on Legend 11th June, very recent decision, since we just did Singapore-Sydney in November. See you then.:)

Also on her in December.:D

Hi Graham.

How was Celebrity Infinity?

We are on Legend 11th June, very recent decision, since we just did Singapore-Sydney in November. See you then.:)

Also on her in December.:D

A little disappointing but I guess the Solstice, which we were on the week before, set the bar pretty high. The Infinity had the worst buffet I have ever seen and she is getting a little bit old and is showing her age.

I am not sure if I am working on the 11th as we are still in the States and will not be home until the end of the he month......but I cannot see them doing a turnaround without me:D:D so will probably see you & Adrian then.

A little disappointing but I guess the Solstice, which we were on the week before, set the bar pretty high. The Infinity had the worst buffet I have ever seen and she is getting a little bit old and is showing her age.

The buffet actually used to be really good, but they 'Solsticised' these ships which ruined their integrity.

If they Milleniused the Solstice class, it would also probably make them a mess!