Rays, Reef, and Rum Point Menu?

Saraphine

We are planning on taking the Rays, Reef, and Rum Point tour, probably through Native Way Watersorts. Does anyone know what is on the menu during the lunch stop at Rum Point? :confused:

TIA!

Why not contact Native Way Water sports and ask them?:)

We are planning on taking the Rays, Reef, and Rum Point tour, probably through Native Way Watersorts. Does anyone know what is on the menu during the lunch stop at Rum Point? :confused:

TIA!

Here is the regular lunch menu there:

http://www.rumpointclub.com/lunch

They gave us a 1 page menu on the boat and if I recall correctly it had most of those items but not sure if it had all of them. For example, I do not recall seeing the appetizers, kids menu, etc. (just the main sandwiches and entrees)

I had the CayBrew Fish & Chips and the wife had the Traditional Jerk Pork. Both were very good.

TIA!

Also ...

It is called the Wreck Bar and here is a search result with several threads on this that you can dig through :)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/search.php?searchid=71655976

Here is the regular lunch menu there:

http://www.rumpointclub.com/lunch

They gave us a 1 page menu on the boat and if I recall correctly it had most of those items but not sure if it had all of them. For example, I do not recall seeing the appetizers, kids menu, etc. (just the main sandwiches and entrees)

I had the CayBrew Fish & Chips and the wife had the Traditional Jerk Pork. Both were very good.

Thank you for the link! I wasn't entirely sure what the name of the restaurant was!

This is the menu they passed out to us when we were on the baot and then they called in our order.

Thank you for posting the pic! It was exactly what I was looking for. :D In fact, it was after reading your review (with all those fabulous pics!) that I decided we wanted to try this tour ourselves!

Thank you for posting the pic! It was exactly what I was looking for. :D In fact, it was after reading your review (with all those fabulous pics!) that I decided we wanted to try this tour ourselves!

You are very welcome. I hope you have an awesome time like we did. I highly recommend the tour. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks. Was it a big tour (number of people)? We would prefer a smaller group.

They limit the tours to 25 people but we had around 15 on our tour. Believe me when I say you will not feel like you are part of a big crowd on the Native Way tour. We had plenty of room on the boat and elsewhere and plenty of attention from our guide Chris.