World Class Cocktails

leehal

Favorite drinks? I will be missing the Molecular Bar (& especially the Tanned Russian and the Indulgence). We're hoping to find a few new favorites at the World Class Bar ~ also hoping maybe they expand the menu to add a few more options before our August cruises.

My two favourites were El Don Julio and Celebrity No 10. The most popular, apparently, is the Strawberry one, but I wasn't that taken myself!

The bullet infusion one has to be pre ordered as takes 15 minutes to infuse apparently. Never tried that one as was too impatient!

My two favourites were El Don Julio and Celebrity No 10. The most popular, apparently, is the Strawberry one, but I wasn't that taken myself!

The bullet infusion one has to be pre ordered as takes 15 minutes to infuse apparently. Never tried that one as was too impatient!

The easy peasy solution to that would be to order one and while it was being infused, enjoy an El Don Julio or a Celebrity No 10. Those two choices as well as the Buck Stops Here are probably going to be the top 3 on my go-to list of drinks when we cruise on the Equinox for 10 days in November.