Like to hear from those on the Caribbean Princess

ScubaJim

Will be taking an Eastern Caribbean cruise hopefully next Nov. Would like to hear from those who took the cruise aboard the Caribbean Princess. I have sailed on the Grand and Golden and would like to compare these ships to the Caribbean.

I have been waiting and checking the posts to see if anyone on this first cruise will send a post from the ship. I am sure they are just to busy having a great time.

Caribbean Princess 4-10

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008000&cdt=2004;4;10;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Laura - Have a great FIRST cruise. Promise you'll write a review and let us know what you think.

Sharon

Elation 05/98

Paradise 04/99

Destiny 10/99

Inspiration 05/00

Enchantment of the Seas 10/00

Rhapsody of the Seas 03/01

Carnival Spirit 05/01

Grandeur of the Seas 11/01

Ocean Princess 04/02

Jubilee 09/02

Carnival Conquest 03/03

Serenade of the Seas 11/08/03

Rhapsody of the Seas 02/29/04-Daughter's Wedding

Caribbean Princess 06/05/04

Cast off the ropes, cast off your cares...we're outta here

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;06;05;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500 <marquee>SUNSHINE DAYDREAM...GOIN' WHERE THE CLIMATE SUITS MY CLOTHES</marquee>

I am a little worried about the CP. According to the web cam at the princess web site, the ship still has not departed from Port Everglades as of midnight on Sunday 4/4. I would expect the ship to be well on its way by know. Perhaps something has gone awry.

If anyone knows what is going on, please post.

We are going on the caribbean princess june 12 - wife and I and 2 sons, 20 & 18 - will let you know - this will be cruise 16 - mostly with Celebrity and RCL but a few with Princess and Holland America - can't wait to try this new ship

We're also on the June 12 sailing along with 2 sons, ages 19 and 15. We sailed with Princess several times but also excited about the new ship. Have your boys expressed an interest in a particular excursion? Mine would like to do the America's Cup but not sure if it would be worth all the money. Maybe I should just let them go and I'll opt for the beach icon_smile.gif

Also anxiously awaiting a review of the Caribbean Princess. Hubby and I will be on her June 12th, celebrating our 25th anniversary, can't wait...Will be our second time with Princess, also went on the second sailing of RC Voyager of The Seas, Carnival and Norwegian.

Cruising is just the ultimate vacation......

Sandy icon_biggrin.gif

Merlin71: The Caribbean Princess did leave on Saturday at 6pm. Not many people at all. I was on the jetty with my brother taking pictures. It was a perfect day for her 1st sailing...ocean clear & calm, not a cloud in the sky, upper 70's/low 80's for a high.... Princess had a picture perfect day!

It looks like this is turning into a roll call for June 12...I too I am sailing with brother and 6 friends.

Tina

Upcoming voyages:

Carnival Fascination May 14

Caribbean Princess June 12

Carnival- 7 voyages

Celebrity- 3 voyages

NCL- 2 voyages

Princess- 2 voyage

Royal Caribbean- 7 voyages

We are not sailing until 2/05. (sigh) I don't know if I can wait this long. icon_frown.gificon_frown.gificon_frown.gif

NCL Norway

Carnival Holiday

NCL Sun

NCL Sea

NCL Wind

Carnival Celebration

RCI Splendour of the Seas

Carnival Pride 1/04

Caribbean Princess 2/05

Hi Scuba Jim,

My husband and I are taking our first cruise on NOV 27 on the Caribbean princess. We are very excited to say the least. I am also anxious to read the reviews and see pictures of the ship.

I don't think that the CP crew has updated the caption on the webcam. I didn't see the Caribbean princess set sail in person, but the Golden Princess webcam was on and had a wonderful vew. The Golden pulled out and waited for the CP to turn and sail away from her port.

Call me sentimental, I have had the picture of the CP from her float out on my computer as wall paper since July. It is thrilling to see her finally finished and sail away. I got a new picture taken April 2 from one of the boards and that is now my wallpaper.

She's a big girl and beautiful too.

icon_cool.gif

Days until the Caribbean Princess 11/27/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;11;27;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

We just booked the 9-11-04 sailing and I can't wait to hear how the sailing went. We just got back off of the Nordic Empress this weekend and had to book another cruise. This will be our first Princess.

I sure do need a Brief Respite!!!

The Big Red Boat ?

Carnival Victory 6-01

Regal Empress 9-01

Carnival Triumph 9-02

Nordic Empress 3-27-2004

Also sailing on the CP June 12th...Taking my daughter for her "Sweet sixteen"...single dad sailing alone....wonder who will be "chaperoning who!! Hahahahahaha,,,Can't wait!!!

Dan

06/83 HAL Volendam

10/90 Premiere Majestic

06/92 Premiere Atlantic

11/92 Carnivale

05/93 Carnivale

05/94 Premiere Atlantic

10/94 Premiere Atlantic

10/95 Regent Rainbow

03/97 HAL Westerdam

04/98 Regal Empress

03/99 Costa Romantica

07/99 Carnival Tropicale

07/00 Carnival Sensation

12/00 Holland America Maasdam

11/01 Carnival Spirit

03/02 Golden Princess

11/02 Grand Princess

03/03 NCL Dawn

10/03 Golden Princess

06/04 Caribbean Princess

This is incredible - not one single posting yet. I was beginning to think it may be a "new bug" thing and there was a problem with internet access, but they have the camera going (worked out the location thing). It's not only here, but other mates and RTC also - NOTHING! This is driving me crazy............ icon_razz.gif

Oh no worse yet!.....Maybe there's a gag order. No statements in or out. Complete media shut out. Perhaps all of the turbines shut down. Wait no electricity...It's worse than we ever could have imgined.

The horror the horror.

YikesI'm sailing on Saturday!!

Olympia 1970 Cunard Adventurer 1973 Fairwind 1975

Oceanic 1978 Volendam 1979

Cunard Princess 1980 Atlantic 1983 Oceanos 1984 Romantica

1997 Royal Princess 1998

Fascination 2000 2002 Ecstasy 2001 2002 Imagination 2001

Norway 2003 Dawn Princess 2003 Caribbean Princess 2004

icon_biggrin.gif the web came has been updated-ship in grand cayman

marc334

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by merlin71:

I am a little worried about the CP. According to the web cam at the princess web site, the ship still has not departed from Port Everglades as of midnight on Sunday 4/4. I would expect the ship to be well on its way by know. Perhaps something has gone awry.

If anyone knows what is going on, please post.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Archived