My Vacation Planner Dashboard

Skai

Looks kind of sharp and a nifty way to share w/ friends and family....However, unless I've yet to master the complete navigation of it, is anyone else a little irked by the apparent loss of the 'update current price' feature of the former list format?

I have some 40-50 itineraries saved...just 'cause I'm like that.:rolleyes:...I don't want to have to click on each individual one now to see if any recent price reductions have occurred.

I agree. It was nice to easily see last price, then updated price - so easy to tell if needed to make a quick call to get refared.

The way it is now, it does show the current fare though, just not what it was previously from what I am seeing.

If you don't mind me asking ---- What's a vacation dashboard? I am coming back to Princess after a long absence --- is this something I could use for a cruise I booked for next year?

It is part of the "My Princess" area. Click on it and you will see the cruises you have "saved" for consideration. Plus a place to invite your friends along.

Thanks, I appreciate your post.

Looks kind of sharp and a nifty way to share w/ friends and family....However, unless I've yet to master the complete navigation of it, is anyone else a little irked by the apparent loss of the 'update current price' feature of the former list format?

Not just a little irked. I gave feedback as did lots of others, don't believe anything will change. Too bad.