Boarding Later

Grumpy100

Everybody is saying to ignore the letter. That's why there is a problem. If everyone cooperated as Carnival is suggesting, it would go a lot smoother. It could get to the point that Carnival will issue you an appointment time to board and then everyone would really complain. Why is it so hard to get people to comply? I am not picking on you, believe me, but if everyone ignores the e-mail, then nothing is accomplished. Then CCL will do something and then the complaints will start again.

Remember that while it may seem like a lot of people saying ignore the letter, CC represents a small percentage of cruisers on any given ship. So for all the "ignore the letter" people, there are many, many more people who won't ignore it and will arrive when it says.

The difference is that the folks here know that the letter is not going to be enforced so they will ignore it. A new cruiser (not on CC or "in the know") will probably not arrive until the time the letter states. So it might actually help somewhat.

However, if you get a letter stating there is an inspection and not to arrive until later it might be legit. You can still go early but be prepared to wait.

What's the earliest we can board the ship? I'm sailing on the Ecstasy tomorrow and our flight gets in at 10am. Although I've been on a number of cruises we usually get to the terminal around 12. Just wondering if we can get on the ship at 10:30/11?

What's the earliest we can board the ship? I'm sailing on the Ecstasy tomorrow and our flight gets in at 10am. Although I've been on a number of cruises we usually get to the terminal around 12. Just wondering if we can get on the ship at 10:30/11?

10:30 is a bit early. If all goes according to plan, they will start boarding around 11:00. People who are not platinum/FTTF/etc will probably start sometime around 11:15-11:30. My earliest time to be called to board the ship was 10:55, and I was platinum.

Does nobody use the search option anymore? This is a daily thread.

17ad610883d68c8166186a5fc60e9a03.jpg

So? There are numerous tips, chair hogs, what to wear threads as well....

But thanks for posting it this one. :D