Liberty of the Seas tomorrow - Actual drink prices?

Hi. I have been searching these threads to find out if it would be worth it to buy a drink package. We are boarding Liberty tomorrow. Quick question: Does anyone know how much it cost for a "regular" simple cocktail, such as a screwdriver, rum & coke, or tanqueray & tonic? My DH is usually a beer drinker, which we know is around $7, and we don't really drink frozen cocktails (which I've read are between $10-14) but sometimes we'd like a simple 2-ingredient alcoholic beverage ;)

Thanks so much!

Hi. I have been searching these threads to find out if it would be worth it to buy a drink package. We are boarding Liberty tomorrow. Quick question: Does anyone know how much it cost for a "regular" simple cocktail, such as a screwdriver, rum & coke, or tanqueray & tonic? My DH is usually a beer drinker, which we know is around $7, and we don't really drink frozen cocktails (which I've read are between $10-14) but sometimes we'd like a simple 2-ingredient alcoholic beverage ;)

Thanks so much!

My personal favorite, Johnny Walker Black and club soda, was $8 (plus gratuity) last week on Radiance. That's a pretty simple cocktail and I would imagine other similar cocktails would be similarly priced unless you picked a really top shelf liquor. ;)

Edited by joepeka

What we did was not order the package for the first two days and drank as we normally would. After looking at our expenditures for those days, we could make a decision as to whether it would be a good value to have it. For us, the answer was a definite "No," especially since we had several port days ahead of us, but you may find that it would make sense for you.

Thanks, everyone, for all your quick answers!!

Joepeka - based on your drink, my boring old screwdriver will probably run around the same price ;)

Marg - thanks for the breakdown. Did you enjoy your cruise? I read a few reviews and found most people were pleased (with the exceptions of the few annoying things we always see, like chair hogs, but what are you gonna do? I won't let that ruin my vacation!)

When we return, we will post the prices.

One more night & we are outta here!!! :D:D:D

Just back from the Liberty 5 night and drink of the day was always $7.75 plus gratuity.

Mimosas and Bloody Marys $12 plus gratuity. Bloody mary made from an Island Oasis mix.

There were a few house wines for $7. Danzante Pinot Grigio, Tisdale Merlot, Red Wood Creek Cab sauv and Zagarron Syrah.

There were various specials in certain bars at certain hours.

Bartenders were available and willing to work with your D vouchers (Diamond and above drink coupons).

Edited by marci22