Is the main dinning room open for breakfast on Summit?

Bevvie24

No, they did away with the brunch about a year ago or so.

I had it last week on the Summit. It's not the buffet they used to have but it was a menu, sit down brunch.

I had it last week on the Summit. It's not the buffet they used to have but it was a menu, sit down brunch.

So sorry, I just saw brunch and thought they got rid of that. So that's something new. Because they had to do away with the brunch buffet in the MDR.

Thanks.

Carnival has a very good sit-down brunch on sea days -- they did away with breakfast and lunch in the MDR on those days. We enjoy it very much.

Has anyone seen a menu or have more info? Are they just testing it, they didn't have it on the Equinox last month.

Perhaps someone can answer better than I, but at our table we had chicken and waffles, eggs benedict, and a reuben sandwich. There was dessert of fruit trifle and banana splits. There were other options and appetizers but I can't remember.

The banana split had bacon on it! My husband said it was pretty good - it looked gorgeous. I had the quiche which was just ok.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The Celebrity Summit Bermuda run is infamous for Celebrity trying things. So I wouldn't be surprised if this is a test run to see how it goes.

I hope the have it on our cruise Sunday. I'm going just for the banana splits.

I just hope that this year's test stuff works out better than last years test stuff. Really didn't like the small plates in the buffet but a sit down brunch in the dining room sounds much better.

I just hope that this year's test stuff works out better than last years test stuff. Really didn't like the small plates in the buffet but a sit down brunch in the dining room sounds much better.

I vote for Krispe Kreme Hamburgers, delicious....