what time is disembarkation on the liberty

melsmom303

if i dont do self walk off what time can we disembark. do they let you pick like on ncl. just trying to figure out what time to book our train home. it says it arrives in cape liberty at 7 am :confused::confused::confused:

You asked this question before and picked the 10:25 train, right? To make that train you have to self disembark.

Lots of folks self disembark at Cape Liberty. Then there is an early departure number followed by groups for diamond plus, Diamond, Emerald, etc. Then comes everyone else. As an example Diamond plus is usually set for 8:30. However this time can be pushed back if there are any delays.

The onky thing you can do is to go the guest services early in the cruise and request an early departure time.

ty thats what i was wondering. because on the breakaway you just choose whatever color tag you want . from zone 1 through last off. i wanted to know if i can ask for an early departure if i dont do self walk off.:eek:

You can ask, but you need to do it at the very beginning of the cruise. The problem with CL is that you can't easily predict how many folks will self disembark.

You're on a short cruise, so there will be a lot of folks who will pay $95 to park at the pier and may choose to self disembark. I'm one of them. On the June 13th cruise I'm planning to self disembark and get on the road home.

The disembarkations can vary a lot. Sometimes they're just fine, but a recent cruise was a mess. Lots of folks self disembarked and the folks with numbers were delayed significantly.