Regal E726/E727, D724/D725, C736/C737 and other deluxe balconies next to aft

JennyLynnP

Hi! I have a question about the deluxe balconies that are right next to the aft suites on the corner. Do these have a partial aft view? I've searched and tried to find photos, but I can't find anything that is specific enough to tell if the balcony is extended at all or if there is a slight curve to allow you to see aft at all. Thanks for any help.

We were on the Royal in Deluxe Balcony A-732 (the last one before the wrap around balcony that was totally aft). It is true that while sitting on the balcony, there is no view of the aft wake. However, if you stand up at the balcony and look left, you do see the wake and some of the wrap around balcony next door. You don't really have to lean over a lot and disturb anyone on the balcony. I'm not sure if this link will work, but there are two pictures posted of the balcony and the view of the aft wake.

https://royalprincessa732.shutterfly.com/pictures

Edited by Denverite
changed web site link

We were on the Royal in Deluxe Balcony A-732 (the last one before the wrap around balcony that was totally aft). It is true that while sitting on the balcony, there is no view of the aft wake. However, if you stand up at the balcony and look left, you do see the wake and some of the wrap around balcony next door. You don't really have to lean over a lot and disturb anyone on the balcony. I'm not sure if this link will work, but there are two pictures posted of the balcony and the view of the aft wake.

https://royalprincessa732.shutterfly.com/pictures

Not only did you capture the wake, but you also provided a nice picture of thier table and chair... all WITHOUT leaning over the divider. Snicker... HA!

I appreciate the feedback and the wonderful photos, which I could see just fine. We are sticking with our mini suite on the mid-ship bump out. The small balcony on this one would work for me if it jutted out a little for its own true wake view, but we live on the balcony, so you made my decision much easier. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
These cabins also indicate a bit more square footage than the others next to it.....Did you find this to be true? From the photos, it doesn't look that way.

Square footage is because these on the Caribe are deluxe cabins and the ones forward of them are standard balcony cabins. On the Dolphin and Emerald decks the forward cabins are deluxe and are the same size (the diagram of the deck layout just doesn't show the indents for the entry area on the forward deluxe cabins, but those indents are there). We booked deluxe balcony cabins further forward and on the Caribe deck, port side, for a couple of reasons. The view down looking at the ocean was better than looking at the extended deck in the aft area (plus we had a little concern about possible noise from there at night, not a problem as it turned out). Also, we did not want to do the starboard side in that area as the Promenade deck area on that side was a smoking area.

Just our thinking. YMMV.

Edited by ar1950