Missing My NCL Cruise History

NJ Johnny

How is that a problem? As long as the credits are there what difference does it make!

Relax, worry about ISIS taking over strategic cities in the Middle East. That's that I worry about. Or the growing antisemitism growing in Europe.

Now that's a problem.

"SEACREST OUT"

Yeah, mine was there a couple of days ago, but not now. This happens sometimes. Give it a while and if nothing in a couple of days, make a call. Mine have always come back.

Thank you for your prompt response to my question, very much appreciated.

How is that a problem? As long as the credits are there what difference does it make!

Relax, worry about ISIS taking over strategic cities in the Middle East. That's that I worry about. Or the growing antisemitism growing in Europe.

Now that's a problem.

"SEACREST OUT"

This is a cruise forum where I'm under the impression that questions are welcomed and it has the purpose of helping one another. I'm sure we are all concerned about various world problems. This is not the place for an answer like yours and I find your response insulting.

I just checked My NCL Cruise History and our Cruise Historys are not listed anymore. It does have our correct points, but states we have no cruise history. Anyone else have this problem today?

I just noticed the same thing yesterday on my account and that of my spouse. I submitted the web form to them to report the missing history, but now that I realize it's likely a more global problem on their end, I won't worry about it much. As I said in my form, if the points are there, they obviously have my history. I was just checking to see if points had posted from our May 1 cruise, and was surprised to see no cruise history at all.

I just checked My NCL Cruise History and our Cruise Historys are not listed anymore. It does have our correct points, but states we have no cruise history. Anyone else have this problem today?
I think there might be an issue with the website. I just went to ncl.com and it gave me phone numbers to book my cruises in France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Span and no way to sign in.

Edit: If I went down to past guests learn more, I could sign in, but when I went and signed in, there was no cruise history either.

Edited by NLH Arizona