Afternoon tea- legends of the sea

Royal doesn't do a proper tea, but they do have snacks in the Windjammer in the afternoon. One can get fruit and cookies or other dessert items, among other things.

On Legend, the WJ closed at 3:30 and then reopened at 6 or 6:30.

the only time you will see tea is on sailings out of Great Britain. otherwise at best you can find snacks in Windjammer or Promenade/Park Cafe.

I sailed out of Southampton (UK) last summer. There was no proper sit down afternoon tea. But there were scones with clotted cream and jam in the Windjammer buffet in the afternoon. There were also sandwiches, cakes, etc... so I guess one could assemble their own tea at their table!

Thanks for your replies - it was the act of "afternoon tea" (silver service,sit down,dress for) was what I was looking for - princess and Holland America both had them in the carribean on previous trips - never mind, sure there will be lots of other things to enjoy inc the formal nights.

Thanks for your replies - it was the act of "afternoon tea" (silver service,sit down,dress for) was what I was looking for - princess and Holland America both had them in the carribean on previous trips - never mind, sure there will be lots of other things to enjoy inc the formal nights.

Sadly Royal doesn't do this as a regular occurence, on any ship.

On Legend, the WJ closed at 3:30 and then reopened at 6 or 6:30.

Thanks for the additional information--I had missed that OP was referring to a specific ship and was speaking more generally. Hopefully there is some venue open for snacks during that time.