FTTF on Pride

Anyone have experience with FTTF on the Pride? When we sailed Liberty, we told the porters we had FTTF and they put extra orange tags on our luggage.

My DS and his GF got on the Pride yesterday, and he asked for the extra tags and was told they have no such thing. :eek: Needless to say, they didn't get their luggage until after muster...way after lots of guests without FTTF already had theirs. Their regular tags had the FTTF logo, but apparently that didn't help.

Since priority luggage delivery is one of the perks, I was wondering what anyone else's experience was sailing from Baltimore. :confused:

my family had FTTF last year and I was platinum , and they did have the orange tags and had there luggage way before me I got mine after dinner go figure hit or miss in Baltimore going again next week and they are fftf again and I am platinum so we will see if things got any better

my family had FTTF last year and I was platinum , and they did have the orange tags and had there luggage way before me I got mine after dinner go figure hit or miss in Baltimore going again next week and they are fftf again and I am platinum so we will see if things got any better

Thanks...I think that was the problem that the porter said they didn't have any orange tags :eek:

I am Platinum, but before Platinum, I bought FTTF several times on the Carnival Pride out of Baltimore. The first time I had FTTF, I told the porter that I had FTTF and if he could please put the orange tape on my luggage. He had no idea what I was talking about. The luggage is sorted once it gets inside.

I am Platinum, but before Platinum, I bought FTTF several times on the Carnival Pride out of Baltimore. The first time I had FTTF, I told the porter that I had FTTF and if he could please put the orange tape on my luggage. He had no idea what I was talking about. The luggage is sorted once it gets inside.

Oh well then I guess they did a lousy job sorting it lol He was one of the first to check in at the port. They got there around 10:45 and were checked in by 11 and waiting to board. Not sure where his luggage went :rolleyes:

Oh well then I guess they did a lousy job sorting it lol He was one of the first to check in at the port. They got there around 10:45 and were checked in by 11 and to board. Not sure where his luggage went :rolleyes:

It really is hit or miss in Baltimore getting your luggage. The first time I had FTTF, my luggage was waiting for me in my cabin and I thought, oh, this is great. Since, then it's been 1 to 3 hours getting it.

Its true, the porters in the parking lot have no idea what the Orange stickers are. I have heard it for years. You would have thought they would know by now since everyone asks for it.

Supposedly when the luggage is sorted inside it is prioritized. Not always the case. I have seen a whole hallway of luggage delivered before I get my so-called "priority" delivery. I am always just thankful it made it!:D

I've had FTTF twice on the Pride. The first time they did put the orange stickers on the bags. The last time I told the porters we had FTTF, they didn't put any stickers on and we did getting our bags quickly. I don't know why it was different the 2nd time but it all worked out.

We just got off of the Pride yesterday. We are Platinum, and when I asked about the orange stickers, the porter said that they do not put them on until after the bags go through security. Two of our four bags (there were three of us travelling) got there around 2:00. They had stickers on them. The other two got there during the safety briefing. Another couple we were travelling with in a separate room got a laugh out of that because they got all of their non-priority bags before we got any of ours.

They do have the orange sticker tape in Baltimore for Priority. I never even realized this, but yesterday I pulled out a suitcase for my upcoming cruise and there was the orange tape on it. Also, I've never had a problem getting my luggage delivered to my room really quickly on the Pride/Baltimore as Platinum. I usually cruise twice a year on the Pride and no problems ever. And, we are pretty much one of the first few cars waiting in the line in the cruise terminal parking lot. Usually my luggage is at my door when I board and head there to drop off carryons.

Anyone have experience with FTTF on the Pride? When we sailed Liberty, we told the porters we had FTTF and they put extra orange tags on our luggage.

My DS and his GF got on the Pride yesterday, and he asked for the extra tags and was told they have no such thing. :eek: Needless to say, they didn't get their luggage until after muster...way after lots of guests without FTTF already had theirs. Their regular tags had the FTTF logo, but apparently that didn't help.

Since priority luggage delivery is one of the perks, I was wondering what anyone else's experience was sailing from Baltimore. :confused:

We puchased FTTF for our past few cruises on the Pride. It is printed on your luggage tags. If you purchased FTTF before printing your tags, then it would be on there. If purchased after, luggage tags should be reprinted.

We puchased FTTF for our past few cruises on the Pride. It is printed on your luggage tags. If you purchased FTTF before printing your tags, then it would be on there. If purchased after, luggage tags should be reprinted.

It was printed on their tags, but the porters are supposed to put orange tape/tag things on there also so they are easier to identify. That's what they did for our Liberty cruise anyway.