M Class: Is the Gym/Fitness Centre free of charge?

spanner14

I did search and this is possibly a silly question, but my husband and our 16 yr old daughter want to use the gym on our upcoming cruise. Can I just check whether the fitness centre is free to use? They aren't interested in classes, just the machines.

Also I saw that the Thalassotherapy pool and gym seem to be in the same location as the spa - can we get to the Thalassotherapy pool from the pool deck, or do you have to go through the spa, i.e. can only people with spa passes use it?

Thank you!

I did search and this is possibly a silly question, but my husband and our 16 yr old daughter want to use the gym on our upcoming cruise. Can I just check whether the fitness centre is free to use? They aren't interested in classes, just the machines.

Also I saw that the Thalassotherapy pool and gym seem to be in the same location as the spa - can we get to the Thalassotherapy pool from the pool deck, or do you have to go through the spa, i.e. can only people with spa passes use it?

Thank you!

Everything is free except for classes,etc, things you might expect to pay extra for. Also, I believe your daughter is okay at 16 but just check age limits. T pool is in the Solarium, just walk in from pool deck, also Aqua Spa café is in the T pool area, nice place for lunch.

Everything is free except for classes,etc, things you might expect to pay extra for. Also, I believe your daughter is okay at 16 but just check age limits. T pool is in the Solarium, just walk in from pool deck, also Aqua Spa café is in the T pool area, nice place for lunch.

Wonderful! Thank you so much. :):)

• 3 weeks later...