Age Limit for O'Sheehans

twokids0204

I have a 13 year and 11 year old.

They are pretty independent, and enjoy wandering the ship on their own. We give them a time to meet back, and they are always punctual.

They tend to make friends on the ship and hang out with them either at kids club, or the sports deck, ping pong, chess, etc... on their own. They know they are not allowed in the pools unless a parent is present.

They asked me if they would be allowed to go to a sit down restaurant by themselves. They have gone through the buffet area, and had a snack on occasion.

So if they were to go to O'Sheehans for wings or a burger, would they be allowed in without an adult?

O'Sheehans is the old Blue Lagoon. I think they would be very welcome and that is a wonderful place for them to enjoy time away from mom and dad, look out the window or look below to see and hear the music that is often there.

I am travelling with a 15 year old boy who was in heaven when he learned that O'Sheenans offered all the chicken wings he could eat, so I had the same question. According to my PCC (granted, take that for what it's worth! :rolleyes: ), he is more than welcome to eat there with his friends. My PCC didn't mention anything about needing accompaniment after midnight, but as my son would not be out that late this is not an issue for us.

I am travelling with a 15 year old boy who was in heaven when he learned that O'Sheenans offered all the chicken wings he could eat, so I had the same question. According to my PCC (granted, take that for what it's worth! :rolleyes: ), he is more than welcome to eat there with his friends. My PCC didn't mention anything about needing accompaniment after midnight, but as my son would not be out that late this is not an issue for us.

There is a curfew for unaccompanied kids under 17, that is why they would be denied entry to Blue Lagoon/O'Sheehans. Otherwise, they would have no problem there.

We have done this with my teenage grandchildren in the past and they thought it was WONDERFUL to be treated as an adult. Although, they were warned that with that privilege comes the responsibility :)

When we were on the BA we saw plenty of Kids dining in O'S among themselves, and seamed to be having a good time. I actually think kids eat back there cruise fare. MY, can they eat!

My kids sure can eat! I have two sons, and they're only 8 and 10 but they're always hungry even after eating a meal! The teenage years should be very interesting...we might "have to" cruise just so they could eat all they want! ;)

When we were on the BA we saw plenty of Kids dining in O'S among themselves, and seamed to be having a good time. I actually think kids eat back there cruise fare. MY, can they eat!

My kids don't eat a ton... Their father on the other hand... ;)

My 13 year old daughter is happy with a salad most times. I think it's just the experience of felling independent that would be good for them, as well it gives mom and dad a night to try a premium restaurant.

I have a 13 year and 11 year old.

They are pretty independent, and enjoy wandering the ship on their own. We give them a time to meet back, and they are always punctual.

They tend to make friends on the ship and hang out with them either at kids club, or the sports deck, ping pong, chess, etc... on their own. They know they are not allowed in the pools unless a parent is present.

They asked me if they would be allowed to go to a sit down restaurant by themselves. They have gone through the buffet area, and had a snack on occasion.

So if they were to go to O'Sheehans for wings or a burger, would they be allowed in without an adult?[/QUOT

Both of my teens have enjoyed a snack of wings on many occasions at O'Sheehans. It's a favorite part of their cruise experience.

Cheers