Serenade Baltic cruise 5/16/15 review: not bad, but not great

Thank you for your review. We are on the June 28 sailing out of Stockholm. We will avoid the Windjammer!! And I agree, things like rust and chipped furniture bother me too.

Mara

• 1 month later...
Yes, you absolutely want to do a private tour in St Petersburg. We were there in 2004 and used Denrus. Our tour was customized, we went to the front of all lines, and visited places the skips' tour didn't go. The second day we had a wonderful lunch at a hotel.

Great tour company in St Pete: Tatiana Tours.. Google and find her.

could you comment more about the Diamond issue? We will be on the Quebec to Ft. L. October cruise. How crowded was the DL? Do they have a specialty coffee maker there in the morning? Could you order your 3 free nightly drinks anywhere on ship?

thanks

We just did the same cruise on the Brilliance. I really had no complaints at all except I agree that the food in the Windjammer seems to have taken a turn for the worse lately. We did the two-day Comfort Tour with Alla Tours in St Petersburg. Only seven people on our tour. It was sensational. We went to the Hermitage on the opposite day to the ship's excursions. Nobody was there!