Bathrobes on NCL (Inside Cabin(

Sunburg1

In my suite on The Sky, they were in the closet when I arrived. For my mini-suite on the Getaway, I had to request them, but the attendant said they would have been there normally - just a delay with the laundry.

I have never had a robe for an inside or balcony cabin but also never requested one.

It is my understanding that bathrobes and coffee makers are automatically available in balconies and above. The coffee isn't that good, so bring filters and your own coffee if you want to make it yourself. Was on the Jewel in May, 2015. I think you can ask for a bathrobe in all cabins.

Edited by Markanddonna

It's supposed to be in all balconies and up category, 2 per cabin (request extra if there are more of you in the cabin) - it is a one-size-fit all so I don't exactly go nuts wearing one that barely fit. Much rather wear silk ones by Shanghai Tang from flying CX across the polar routes.

Was on the Breakaway in a balcony but never saw them - didn't bother asking steward for it, as they are usually in the close or hanging on the wall.