Just Off the Reflection

bvocruise

We just finished our first Celebrity Cruise on the Reflection earlier today. The cruise was very good and exceeded all expectations. We had A2 cabin 1541 and loved it. Blu was fantastic and well worth it. We had no problems with food or drink service.

We met some great people from CC and really enjoyed the cruise.

Glad you enjoyed it. Hopefully the wait times and service in Blu have improved since the Suite folks now have their own dining room, and they've converted the AQ Suites to S1's.

I'm wondering also about Blu. Can you report on the wait times and how many of the people in suites seemed to be using Blu?

Sorry, but I'm wondering how the OP would know the stateroom accommodations of those waiting in line?

I LOVE Blu, but after our Eclipse TA a few weeks ago, I can't imagine any reason that suite guests would prefer Blu over Luminae.....we went to Blu once over 16 nights and it was as good as ever but just saw no reason to do it again because Luminae really is JUST THAT GOOD.........assume suite guests on Reflection are finding the same thing.....

I LOVE Blu, but after our Eclipse TA a few weeks ago, I can't imagine any reason that suite guests would prefer Blu over Luminae.....we went to Blu once over 16 nights and it was as good as ever but just saw no reason to do it again because Luminae really is JUST THAT GOOD.........assume suite guests on Reflection are finding the same thing.....

Gracie. I know you,be always been a Blu cheerleader which gives a lot of wight to what you are saying. We just booked a December 5th cruise on Reflection. Hoping that Luminae will take some of the pressure off the crowding in Blu. Will have to try a suite one of these days to experience the new venue.

Agreed. We normally are in Blu but this past Reflection cruise we dined in Luminae. It was excellent, service and food. Never a wait for a table and not as closed in / crowded as Blu. We're back in Aquaclass on our next cruise but will be longing for Luminae.