Cambria Suites in Fort Lauderdale

lbow2006

I booked this hotel through Hotwire as an undisclosed hotel (though I was 99% sure it was this one. Anyway does anyone have experience staying here? I am curious if there is a sidewalk that we can use to walk under the highway to Kmart and other stores, etc? If not is a cab the best way or the bus system, etc?

We stayed there in Nov

I believe there was a sidewalk but did not go far from the hotel to check things out

A taxi would probably work better

They have a nice little restaurant in the hotel food was decent

We took the fee based shuttle to the port next day but be sure to book this when you check in if you want to use it

Yes, there are sidewalks. It's still a hike though. You may be adventurous and walk to the plaza and then decide to take a taxi back, especially on full stomach's and possibly carrying purchases.

We stayed there in Nov

I believe there was a sidewalk but did not go far from the hotel to check things out

A taxi would probably work better

They have a nice little restaurant in the hotel food was decent

We took the fee based shuttle to the port next day but be sure to book this when you check in if you want to use it

Shoot okay. We are actually cruising out of Miami so I may just rent a car from FLL and use that for the day and then drive to Miami and use the rental car place's shuttle to POM. :)

Yes, there are sidewalks. It's still a hike though. You may be adventurous and walk to the plaza and then decide to take a taxi back, especially on full stomach's and possibly carrying purchases.

Good point about full stomachs and purchases. I think we may rent a car rather than use a taxi for that and then a shuttle service to POM the next day. :)