Denali Princess Lodge Laundry Facilities

ntvsdgrl

Forgive me if this was answered but I did a search and only found info on the McKinley Princess lodge not Denali.

The fact sheet for the lodge says that they have guest laundry but I can't find out where the machines are located. Does anyone know where the machines are located? It's a huge complex and I'd like to do a load before I get on the ship.

There is another thread a couple of pages over all about laundry facilities at Princess lodges. Easier for you to go there than me to try to remember what it said :)

I saw that but it only mentions The McKinley Lodge not Denali Lodge.

I saw that but it only mentions The McKinley Lodge not Denali Lodge.

You didn't read down far enough. Here is the link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2193911&highlight=laundry

The short answer is YES. And there are signs. It is very easy to locate the buildings with the laundry. :)

Edited by portiemom

I saw laundry facilities in the top or higher building (A&B I think). I think it is also the newer of the buildings. I did not notice them in the main lodge but I was not looking for them either.

Forgive me if this was answered but I did a search and only found info on the McKinley Princess lodge not Denali.

The fact sheet for the lodge says that they have guest laundry but I can't find out where the machines are located. Does anyone know where the machines are located? It's a huge complex and I'd like to do a load before I get on the ship.

I bet you won't know which building you are in until you get there. That said, we were in A/B, and the self service laundry was on the bottom floor, mid building, right by the stairs. I used them! Used a soap pod. Cost $20 per wash and $2 per dryer.

We were lucky and got a river view room, upstairs. :D I just trudged up and down, checking on the laundry. There was no one else using them, at the time I was.

I bet you won't know which building you are in until you get there. That said, we were in A/B, and the self service laundry was on the bottom floor, mid building, right by the stairs. I used them! Used a soap pod. Cost $20 per wash and $2 per dryer.

We were lucky and got a river view room, upstairs. :D I just trudged up and down, checking on the laundry. There was no one else using them, at the time I was.

Thank your the details!. I may decide to do some laundry at Denali while I'm there next month. But I do hope you meant instead "$2 per wash"! :D

We were given a map when we checked into each of the lodges and the laundry facilities were clearly marked on the maps. Do a google search...or wait till I get home for our post-cruise trip in Vancouver and Seattle and I will scan and upload the maps!

1713340472_PrincessDenalimap.jpg.c63ebaddd021f20a0d7df233585a83c0.jpg

Trying to attach the Princess Denali Wilderness Lodge map. Hope it works!

Well, it's on here, but small. Not sure how to make the attachment come out bigger. Maybe it will show bigger for someone who knows how to do that! :o Click on the map, it does show a bit bigger.

Anyway, there are laundry facilities in buildings B, D, G, H, and K. We were in G, with a river view room! Loved it! We were also close to the shops, restaurants, and main lodge. Good luck! :D

Edited by NitaBcruising

I emailed the map to you! Hope that works! :)