4k cabin 4114 carnival miracle

can anyone who has stayed in cabin 4114 on the Miracle help. Wanting to no if there was any noise from the piano bar at night heard in the cabin at night . As 4114 is under the piano bar .Just wondering if it dose .Wanting to no is it will be hard to sleep because of it.travelling on the 5th Septmber 2015 to Mexico.

Hey there! I was actually in that cabin this past October. I too was worried about the noise from the Piano Bar, since I am a VERY light sleeper and hadn't realized it was below the PB until right before our cruise.

There were some times we could hear noise, and some thumping (like maybe people were stomping their feet?!) but it was never bad enough to the point that it kept me awake.

Hope that helps!

Hey there! I was actually in that cabin this past October. I too was worried about the noise from the Piano Bar, since I am a VERY light sleeper and hadn't realized it was below the PB until right before our cruise.

There were some times we could hear noise, and some thumping (like maybe people were stomping their feet?!) but it was never bad enough to the point that it kept me awake.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for that you have made me feel a bit better as i too am a light sleeper

smithy:D

Cabin 4114 is above the Piano bar, which is on deck 3. There are only cabins above you on deck 5. Since it is below you, you might hear a bit of noise, but not much. If you are a light sleeper, take some earplugs. I never leave home without them.

Cabin 4114 is above the Piano bar, which is on deck 3. There are only cabins above you on deck 5. Since it is below you, you might hear a bit of noise, but not much. If you are a light sleeper, take some earplugs. I never leave home without them.

thanks that makes me feel much better.:D i always have earplugs with me .