Allure GS - 12330 or 8660?

I just returned from an amazing cruise on the Oasis, and I'm now almost definitely going to book the Allure for next February. I'm going to be booking a GS, but I'm not sure which one. We stayed in 12660 on the Oasis, one of the original GS on the side of the ship and loved the cabin.

For the Allure cruise, I can either stay in 12330, one of the new aft GS, or one of the regular GS on the sides of the ship. I'm liking 8660, right near Central Park, but there's plenty of other availability.

So, I'm asking whether you'd rather stay in a regular GS or one of the new aft GS? I'm not basing this decision on the deck #, just on the cabin itself. Any opinions would be welcome!

I just returned from an amazing cruise on the Oasis, and I'm now almost definitely going to book the Allure for next February. I'm going to be booking a GS, but I'm not sure which one. We stayed in 12660 on the Oasis, one of the original GS on the side of the ship and loved the cabin.

For the Allure cruise, I can either stay in 12330, one of the new aft GS, or one of the regular GS on the sides of the ship. I'm liking 8660, right near Central Park, but there's plenty of other availability.

So, I'm asking whether you'd rather stay in a regular GS or one of the new aft GS? I'm not basing this decision on the deck #, just on the cabin itself. Any opinions would be welcome!

One advantage to 8660 is the convenience of Central Park as well as the central location. We stayed on deck 8, loved CP, and we spent most of our time at the Solarium, which is a looooooonnnnnnnnggggg walk from the aft of the ship.

Also, we really did not spend hardly any time at the aft of the ship, so deck 8 central worked well for us.

If you do not mind the walk- the Aft views are wonderful! If you have a mobility problem consider 8660 again. Also, if the decor is newer on the aft suite might also be a plus.