Help me understand the Military OBC

Pythian

What is ESA rate? Do you mean ES? Early Saver?

Yes that is what I am saying. For whatever reason, I've always called it ESA. I did find out from my PVP that I couldn't have just called to get the OBC as the rate I am booked with is lower than the military rate. My understanding of how it works is correct, so I am no longer confused. Well, at least on this issue.

• 2 months later...

There are military rates, but beware booking with a TA means they are your point of contact, NOT carnival. Double check the price they found you with the website, if early saver, I'd book direct, less hassle with price drops.

Also check with IIT on a base.

There are military rates, but beware booking with a TA means they are your point of contact, NOT carnival. Double check the price they found you with the website, if early saver, I'd book direct, less hassle with price drops.

Also check with IIT on a base.

What is IIT? I'm familiar with MWR, I want to work there! We will book thru carnival for our family cruise. They may not be entitled to anything for our sailing, but if they are I want them to get it. They are MOST deserving of any perk, no matter how small.

What is IIT? I'm familiar with MWR, I want to work there! We will book thru carnival for our family cruise. They may not be entitled to anything for our sailing, but if they are I want them to get it. They are MOST deserving of any perk, no matter how small.

Sorry missed typed. ITT information tickets and travel. Military only travel centers and ticket master type place. I've seen them on every base I've been to in the exchange

Sorry missed typed. ITT information tickets and travel. Military only travel centers and ticket master type place. I've seen them on every base I've been to in the exchange

Thank you sweetheart! FIL and DD are far too ummmm, can't find the word. They just wouldn't ask. If they're entitled to a discount or OBC I want them to have it. I love these people. FIL probably does realize all his benefit's, DD probably doesn't. Thank you!