Current Plantinum/Diamond Gift? Asking For A Family Member!

Just off Breeze and the gift was another Tervis tumbler with a different design. This one has VIFP Club logo and Carnival written on it. Love the tumblers and use them alot (we have 4 from previous cruises) so we were super excited to see those again!

Yay! Glad to hear this Lego. Leave on Breeze on Saturday!

Just got off the Fantasy yesterday and it was the new Tervis tumbler.:)

We have 4 of the "old" tervis tumblers from our B2B a few years ago. If they change the gift again before we cruise in January of 2016, I hope they still have leftovers so I can get at least 2 of them.

I turned in two of the nice travel bags for 2 small navy blue leather note pad books with pen.

I was OK with the 4 beach bags because I kept one for myself, gave one to a gal we were cruising with, and had 2 for my granddaughters.

I hope I see this new thing in mid September on Paradise. I certainly don't need another game board set...but if I get that, will take it and give it to my daughter or someone else. I was thinking my geography is terrible so this will help me out! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
What is the current Platinum/Diamond gift? I am asking for a family member that will be cruising.

Thank you!

Is there any one just off The Splendor who can tell me what the Platinum Gift is?

And if the menu has changed yet (hoping not). Going on this month and hoping for a gift other than the game board and hoping for the old menu.

Thanks!

very nice Journaling set on the Dream 2 weeks again. I love it because I still hand journal my cruises for scrapbook purposes and just to look back over for info. I had already bought one for that cruise so will use it on next. My favorite gift was the tumblers, though.

Just off the Sunshine yesterday and received the journal/pen set. Nice enough but we knew we would not use them so traded them for two more tumblers - used them the whole week as we had not brought any from home.

We don't sail till next January. We're doing B2B so will receive a total of 4 of them.

I hope they'll still have some Tervis Tumblers to trade the ones we'll receive on the 2nd leg of our B2B.