Cabin 4166 Westerdam Shower

cruisevers

Trying to choose between 4164 and 4166 for our next cruise. I know 4166 has a shower only but am wondering if the shower is the same size as other cabins or is it bigger?

I hate bumping elbows on those shower walls so usually use the tub to take a shower. Anyone that has had this cabin have any information?

Honestly, I have had more issues the the tub shower than the shower only shower. Never had an issue with the shower only and don't remember ever hitting the wall in the few cabins we have had with shower only. The shower curtain in the tub shower though....I began to hate it as it was always sticking to me. I asked DH and he had the same issue and he did.

Honestly, I have had more issues the the tub shower than the shower only shower. Never had an issue with the shower only and don't remember ever hitting the wall in the few cabins we have had with shower only. The shower curtain in the tub shower though....I began to hate it as it was always sticking to me. I asked DH and he had the same issue and he did.

I agree with that too! Sticking shower curtains are the worst...having long hair makes it a challange either way..

Trying to choose between 4164 and 4166 for our next cruise. I know 4166 has a shower only but am wondering if the shower is the same size as other cabins or is it bigger?

I hate bumping elbows on those shower walls so usually use the tub to take a shower. Anyone that has had this cabin have any information?

I haven't stayed in this identical room, but was in a suite that had only a shower. It was basically the same size as a bathtub, but had only a two inch lip around the area so that it was easy in and easy out. I loved it. We use only the tub/shower when we have a tub because we end up spraying water around the bathroom when we try to use only the small stand-alone shower.

I agree with that too! Sticking shower curtains are the worst...having long hair makes it a challange either way..

Go to Dollar Tree. Pick up a couple of packages of some plastic clips. They are usually around the baking area and come in several different sizes and colors.

Clip them on the hem of the plastic curtain. The weight of the clips will hold the curtain in place a little bit, at least to keep it off your left and arms while showering.

They're cheap enough, too. Leave them behind!!

Go to Dollar Tree. Pick up a couple of packages of some plastic clips. They are usually around the baking area and come in several different sizes and colors.

Clip them on the hem of the plastic curtain. The weight of the clips will hold the curtain in place a little bit, at least to keep it off your left and arms while showering.

They're cheap enough, too. Leave them behind!!

Just sayin': I got some of these at a Deals (i.e. local $1 store), i.e. 2 for $1. I alway bring a couple pair of them to hold up the beach towels on the lounger, etc. They are heavy duty and work great. This is another use.

spring_clamp_plastic_50mm.jpg

I provided pictures to HALFACTS (http://halfacts.com/4168-eurodam-v/) of the matching cabin on the Eurodam (numbered 4168 - also 4164 on the W is 4166 on the E.)

The shower is smaller or shorter. the counter is longer than 4166/4164.

I can't say that it's really any wider. But maybe a smidge.

Hopefully the pictures on the link will help.