JS on Quantum Class - Coastal Kitchen?

How many times can those booked in a JS eat in Coastal Kitchen? I have tried to add it to my booking but it accepted the first one but won't take any subsequent. Are JS's only allowed in once per cruise?

Thanks

PB

We were on Quantum in a Spa JS in January and while passing by the Costal Kitchen Host on boarding day I asked if we could eat there. She asked for our cabin number, looked it up on her computer and, then said yes. We eat there for dinner and breakfast several times over a 10 day cruise making reservations for dinner each time.

We were in a spa jr suite on the Anthem, 16 days. We were permitted to eat dinner only in Coastal Kitchen. We asked about going for breakfast, but were told only for grand suite and above. We ate there several nights.

We were in on her in March in a SJS. It was our go to place for all our meals. Very nice.

FWIW, it may be because when we booked the cruise. Coastal Kitchen was a perk for the SJS. Later they changed it, but, we were grandfathered in. At one point they were also letting D+ in as well.