Transfers ????

Karen Lynn

Rent a car from Budget at the airport and drop it off at their Cape Canaveral location and they will shuttle you to the ship. Make sure you sign up for "Fastbreak" with Budget, then you completely skip the Budget counter inside the airport and walk straight over to the garage and pick up your car. We had a Malibu and with all fees/taxes it was around $30.00

I agree with the above post. It's simple to find the port and I'm willing to bet the rent a car will cost a lot less than the transfers fron RCI. There are only a couple of Rent a car centers by the port so if you can't get Budget make sure it's one that has a place there.

It seems to me I read somewhere that a taxi is about $100. The port is about 45- 50 minutes from the airport. If Mears runs down there I'm sure they are costly also as just the ride from Airport to Disney runs about $20 one way and that is about 15 miles max from the airport. But if you don't care about price and just want to relax then there is the option of taxis or even limo service.

Archived