FTTF and Suite. What should boarding pass say?

Suite doesn't include FTTF perks of room ready early, early luggage delivery, special line at guest services, tender priority if you have a tender port --- All it provides is priority boarding after Diamond and Platinum.

Edited by tandemcruzr

There is some incorrect responses here. If you have a suite your boarding pass will say Priority. However, this only give you priority boarding. You will not be granted early access to your cabin nor be able to use the Priority line at guest services.

I'd just keep the FTTF. You will have a FTTF symbol on your luggage tags and a FTTF sticker on your Sign and Sail card.

Take care,

Mike

See if you can cancel the FTTF and get your money back - you don't need it with a suite.

Suites and Platinum and Diamond say Priority on the boarding pass.

Yes, you can cancel FTTF a couple days before sailing even. Will get full refund

Edited by limoguy1

Thanks everyone. I'm keeping it! We have a tender prt in GC and that alone makes it worth it!

I'm platinum and have never once used the priority tender service. Truthfully, I only just learned it was a benefit. We've walked down and right onto a boat every time without a wait. Just my two cents, you've got a great set up either way!