New Cruiser on the Harmony of the Seas tips?

Looking to do the 7 day cruise from Rome on the Harmony of the Seas with myself and a bunch of family members in 2016, so probably around 4 rooms between all of us. I see all these 30 and BOGO deals being talked about, but I was trying to see if I should be booking this cruise immediately or are these current deals nothing special? Booking directly through the RC website or on another service? I dont think I have any memberships that would let me get any kind of discount. I would search for answers, and I tried, but its too many acronyms that I am mostly clueless about, or clueless if I qualify. Thanks for any quick tips!

If you see prices on staterooms that are acceptable to you, I'd book now while you have the best choice of staterooms. If the price goes down before final payment date, Royal will usually allow you to get the lower price

Back in April 2015, I booked a cabin on the Harmony and the cost was $4300 now the same cabin is $3500 which is a big savings. Also you sometimes don't get deals on the new ships. So if you see a price that you are comfortable with I say get it now and lock in that price and if the price goes up you are safe and if the price goes down then call to get a price adjustment.

Book when you see a good price. You can always call and get it cheaper if the price goes down. I just booked Harmony yesterday for Easter break in 2017 and today with the "sale" it was $500.00 more expensive. So glad I booked yesterday!

Book when you see a good price. You can always call and get it cheaper if the price goes down. I just booked Harmony yesterday for Easter break in 2017 and today with the "sale" it was $500.00 more expensive. So glad I booked yesterday!

HOS prices just went up in the last couple of hours...so glad I booked Wednesday. We're booked for easter break 2017 too.