Is "SIN CITY" still around?

gsb

The Sin City show was packed for each performance on our TA on Silhouette last year.We saw 2 performances, & each were hilarious & even though we saw the same comedian, each show was distinctly different. Yes, the burlesque was corny, but not even R rated, but it kept with the Sin City premise. It was much better than most comedians I've seen on Celebrity

Too bad they're gone; I hope they return.

I must have......this was far from awful:).....I really lmao:D...one of

those you could have either gotton a stomach ache from laughing so

hard or really needed to pee in your pants...can I say that on here?;)

The Sin City show was packed for each performance on our TA on Silhouette last year.We saw 2 performances, & each were hilarious & even though we saw the same comedian, each show was distinctly different. Yes, the burlesque was corny, but not even R rated, but it kept with the Sin City premise. It was much better than most comedians I've seen on Celebrity

Too bad they're gone; I hope they return.

Lois and Rich -- we very much enjoyed Sin City on our Summit cruise, last fall. On the Summit cruise that we just returned from, the entertainment in general had, sadly, declined. Not only did X discontinue Sin City, but also the popular 54 Below (and its alternate act -- the Tenors of Rock). And, although they had a featured piano player -- he was certainly NO Jordan Peterson! :(

I like a bit of R rated adult entertainment......most cruise ship entertainers are way to "G" rated....bores the hell out of me most of the time.

I must have......this was far from awful:).....I really lmao:D...one of

those you could have either gotton a stomach ache from laughing so

hard or really needed to pee in your pants...can I say that on here?;)

Lois and Rich -- we very much enjoyed Sin City on our Summit cruise, last fall. On the Summit cruise that we just returned from, the entertainment in general had, sadly, declined. Not only did X discontinue Sin City, but also the popular 54 Below (and its alternate act -- the Tenors of Rock). And, although they had a featured piano player -- he was certainly NO Jordan Peterson! :(

Suzanne, you are correct. The entertainment was not good. The piano player was terrible. Even my husband commented on how bad he was.