Mini suite on island

trinitytrees

Can anyone tell me if c206 has a smaller balcony than others, tried to look on pictures and cabin next door doesn't have balcony but is still mini suite.

Looks like there is lower headroom.....or am I wrong?

Its the same size, we have stayed in this location several times.

The one next door is a mini but the space for where the balcony would have been is incorporated into the room. The Island/Coral Princess are the only ones that have theses types of minis with no balcony.

Lower headroom?

The Island/Coral Princess are the only ones that have theses types of minis with no balcony.

I loved that, as I called it, Window Mini-suite near your cabin. I am informed that they are now Deluxe oceanview and are no longer Mini-suites.

The Island/Coral Princess are the only ones that have theses types of minis with no balcony.

I loved that, as I called it, Window Mini-suite near your cabin. I am informed that they are now Deluxe oceanview and are no longer Mini-suites.

No, they're still minisuites.

You need to flog the person that told you that.

F-mattoxwhat did you love about the location? I am curious, I booked because only one left. Then slightly concerned it was left because it had some kind of restriction. Although aware it's upfront and some simply don't like the sway/Rock,

Anyone got any pics oc this cabin?

I think whoever told you that was a little confused and were referring to the "Premium Oceanview" Cabins on the very front of the Dolphin and Emerald decks. It is the same ideas as the Minis no balcony, but it is Balcony Cabins without balcony. We almost were in one of these for a Panama Canal Full Transit, but ""Unfortunately"" we were upgraded to a balcony and had to "suffer!" :D

Looks like they had the right idea, but wrong deck!

Happy Cruising!

Mark

F-mattoxwhat did you love about the location? I am curious, I booked because only one left. Then slightly concerned it was left because it had some kind of restriction. Although aware it's upfront and some simply don't like the sway/Rock,

Anyone got any pics oc this cabin?

We liked B206 on Island Princess because it was very close to the Horizon Court without being right under it. Also, the only cabins in front of us were mini-suites with no balconies, so we only had a balcony neighbor on one side. We were also steps away from an open deck in the front of Baja deck that nobody used--it was like a second private balcony. We did have rough seas on two occasions and felt some motion, but we like it. Somebody prone to seasickness might not. This is the cabin:

2968585760102519826LElRAb_fs_zpsiv4oallm.jpg

This is the open deck steps from our cabin door:

2865857450102519826TLMBtk_fs_zpsmdx0t1pn.jpg

The view from the balcony might be considered obstructed by some because of the bridge and ladder just above us; but we thought it just added to the nautical charm:

2546118640102519826XqSXRl_fs_zpsikkslq61.jpg

The balcony was plenty large and was partially covered by the balcony above; when it started to rain in the Panama Canal we didn't have to go inside:

2355458220102519826SwGRwf_fs_zpsa5bdewj5.jpg

Edited by f-mattox

• 3 years later...
On 6/5/2015 at 5:06 PM, Colo Cruiser said:

Its the same size, we have stayed in this location several times.

The one next door is a mini but the space for where the balcony would have been is incorporated into the room. The Island/Coral Princess are the only ones that have theses types of minis with no balcony.

Lower headroom?

are there walls on both sides of the balcony in C206?