Just off Imagination of the Seas - NEVER AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At first I thought the title was referring to carnival ship with that name. Then I started reading. Really funny. Thanks for the laughs! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's what I thought too. And I thought 'well, Carl's a complainer...' (we're on the Liberty 11/29 roll call) Of course by the 2nd or 3rd line I realized this was satire. Funny :)

That's what I thought too. And I thought 'well, Carl's a complainer...' (we're on the Liberty 11/29 roll call) Of course by the 2nd or 3rd line I realized this was satire. Funny :)

I hear Liberty of the Seas is MUCH better than Imagination of the Seas. LOL

Wait, you got Chateaubriand? Clearly you were on the Imagination of the Seas!

Very funny... My first thought when I saw the thread was it must be another Carnival to RCI comparison :)

Tom

Tried to come up with a ship name that would not be believable (but might at a casual glance) and would also imply that it was just creative fun. I never even thought about the fact that Imagination is a Carnival Ship. If you clicked the link I posted to the original post you will see that I chose Fairy Princess as the ship name the first go round. :)

Tried to come up with a ship name that would not be believable (but might at a casual glance) and would also imply that it was just creative fun. I never even thought about the fact that Imagination is a Carnival Ship. If you clicked the link I posted to the original post you will see that I chose Fairy Princess as the ship name the first go round. :)

Well, if you wanted to rewrite your original post for the Princess forum ... :D

Yeah, I'm not complaining. I got a much needed giggle!

Tom

Your 'review' reminded me of two fairly recent complaints I read about AOS. In the first, the OP complained that every time she ordered the salmon in the MD it tasted fishy. The second complained there was shade in the children's area. How dare they not let the children get sunburned, it's their vacation too!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Forums mobile app

It seems like the imagination of the seas has been having a lot of problems lately. On our last cruise the bbq on the balcony was broken. We like to use it to cook all the fish that we catch from the comforts of our balcony. Thanks to the great advise from these boards, we pack an electric skillet. It sure came in handy! Hopefully your next cruise will be better! you might just want to haul on your own mini fridg next time.

Yes, people rarely believe me, when they go on a rant about how the quality has plummeted in the last couple years, and I respond that people have been claiming the same thing for as long as I've been around CC.

It's so true. We have been cruising for over a dozen years and have heard all the same over the years. Had lunch with an elderly couple that had been cruising for eons and all they did was complain. They swore they'd never cruise RCI again.

In general I look it it is this way, as long as I am having a good time, I don't pay attention to small things. If my spouse gets grumpy that would ruin my cruise than any of the other stuff. But luckily cruises make happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by abridalmaven

Your 'review' reminded me of two fairly recent complaints I read about AOS. In the first, the OP complained that every time she ordered the salmon in the MD it tasted fishy. The second complained there was shade in the children's area. How dare they not let the children get sunburned, it's their vacation too!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Forums mobile app

Those fishy tasting fish are the worst. LOL

I read a post once in which the person complained there was a french fry on the balcony all week. Really?!? OMG a real French fry! How terrible! Any why I wondered didn't he/she pick it up and throw it out. :eek::eek:

Just when I thought it couldn't get better.....:D

was the ice in your drink too cold?

Because i'm sailing in a week and i read a review once about the ice being too cold so i'm wondering what i should do in advance to be prepared for having a horrid cruise due to unacceptable ice conditions????

this! Lol

this! Lol

You should read this review from HeyYouKidsGetOffMyLawn

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2046757

This is a legitimate review (at least I am led to believe it is) but is funny as can be. Here is an excerpt:

We finally meet our room steward. My wife gives him cash and makes it clear that having a constant supply of ice cubes is the most important thing in her life right now. I get the impression that ice cubes on a cruise ship are as valuable as cigarettes in prison. When the ship runs out of them, we'll make the other passengers into our bitches with our ice cube monopoly. It never happens and my dreams are crushed.